What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!

Eelectrica

Referee
I not going to bother watching the game but I'm sure Smith will find a way to blame the ref for our inept attack. 2 points says it all about our attacking prowess.

stormer

Juniors
[qoute]Burt is so crap. He's playing for a crappy team playing crap coming 12th.
[/qoute]

^^^^^ :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ the eels...hang ya head in shame people.... :oops:

scottyeel

Bench
stormer said:
[qoute]Burt is so crap. He's playing for a crappy team playing crap coming 12th.
[/qoute]

^^^^^ :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ the eels...hang ya head in shame people.... :oops:
Plss off back to your own forum or is like your home ground...EMPTY.

stormer

Juniors
i know where it is..i just like to tease shit teams.....

ha...home crowd joke...thats sooooooooo funy...ur a funn-ny guy u r.. :roll:

atleast we got a team that can play...

LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Go Nulla

Bench
ohhh I can barely contain the laughter...... who did Smith blame this week..the ref's grandmother ?

scottyeel

Bench
Go Nulla said:
ohhh I can barely contain the laughter...... who did Smith blame this week..the ref's grandmother ?
Nah she wasnt there, i think Bird kneed her in the head and knocked her out.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Yeah good one Eelementary. There is only on A Johns, but if you don't put Hindy, Dykes, Cayless up with Tahu, Kennedy et al, you ARE a moron. t!. Yep, in your race to bag another Misty post, you tie yourself in a knot.

You reckon we don't have players of their calibre, yet if that was the case, injuries to our lesser players wouldn't have an impac

Funy how you can agree with my points re Smith, but bag the post! Do you really know where you stand???

Brian Smith Press confrence V Tigers:

Question: Brian another Loss this year, What will you do improve your situation?

Answer: Hmmm well let me just say that there were plenty of Positives to come out of tonights match. One obvious one was the emergence of Corey Pearson as the halfback, now he may have a sway back and a fat gut but he does have some zip in his runs and has good organisation about him. I also want congratulate Thorman for another terrific display we are training Chris up so he can go back to England a better player while our talented players in 1st div leave to better clubs becasue they are disenchanted.

scottyeel

Bench
Well i have finally had enough of this crap too!
I am sick to death of watching the same inept performances every week and they can only come back to the coach. Does he not realise that Pearson thinks he is a halfback, that 2 locks doesnt leave us with enough options in attack, that thorman wont be here next year so someone else should be getting more experience in that role or that Mateo really got involved last week and deserved another shot this week. But in saying this im pretty sure he will still be here next year so what can we do about it?

Misty Bee

First Grade
Wait for some Smith lover like MITS, or HJ coming here crapping on about why we should not change. I think they like it the way it is. I know Smithy does! :evil:

Suitman

Post Whore
Suitman said:
Rightio, I'm on my high horse tonight.

For the umpteenth Friday Night in a row, I have watched a quality performance from a quality team (or usually two teams).

If any club has any reason to be running 12th or lower, it is the Bulldogs, with what they have been through over the past several years. I know much of it is self inflicted, but nevertheless, it is crapo they have had to deal with......and deal with they have.
They are currently leading the competition.

ON THE OTHER HAND, WE HAVE THE EELS.
Well spare me. We have had some injury problems.
Boo f***ing hoo.
Tell me a team that hasn't.

From Bookies favourites in 2001, to has beens in 2002, and non events in 2003 and 2004 is just the lowest of all lows as far as I am concerned.

It is the way it has happened, and the general acceptance by many supporters that has concerned me most.

Week after week, I sit at home and watch quality Friday Night Football.
Parra were given the chance on Fiday nights in 2002, and once again, given more than their chance in 2003, but week after week we were embarressed to the point where it was questioned in the media that our reputation was far preceeding us. Indeed it was.
Since then, we have managed to snag games that were potentially drawcards but ultimately disappointments. From then, we are lucky to be considered.

So, from potential Premiers to Spoon contenders within three years. :roll:
And there are still defenders of these performances on this board.

We have the core of the management/coaching team still on board that were here in 2001. They brought us the goods in 2001, but have brought us diminishing joy thereafter. 3 YEARS.
There has been a Roundabout of players coming and going, all at Brian Smiths choice, and still no improvement seems forthcoming.

Week after week, I see former EELS starring for their newly chosen team.

I have asked myself long and hard why is it that Hodgson, who is playing quite well for the Wests Tigers, was such a dud for us last year. I have asked the same question about Schifcofske, Ryan, (who I was more than happy to see go) Tonga, PJ Marsh, Ian Hindmarsh, Donald, and others.
I ask the question now, WHY VELLA is so lame, after having represented Australia and NSW just two seasons ago.
I ask myself why it is that we play such inept attacking football. Why do people suggest that we do not play with spirit, or toughness, or energy or enthusiasm, as compared with these teams that I see week after week on Friday Nights?

We are just a shadow of our potential former abilities.

OUR COACH HAS RUN OUT OF IDEAS. IT IS SO F***ING OBVIOUS IT IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE.
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF LOOKING FOR EXCUSES. AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF READING PEOPLE'S EXCUSES.

I DON'T GIVE A RATS ARSE WHETHER HE HAS GONE OUT AND BOUGHT THE KANGAROOS, HE HAS TO GO.

UNTIL I SEE THE SORT OF RUGBY LEAGUE I EXPECT TO SEE FROM AN EELS TEAM, THE SAME EELS TEAM THAT I GREW UP KNOWING TO BE FIGHTERS, I WILL STRUGGLE TO PUT MY HEART INTO FOLLOWING THEM.
IT PAINS ME TO SAY IT.

BUT AS THE TITLE SAYS...........I'VE HAD ENOUGH.

I WANT TO SEE THE EELS WINNING FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GAMES AGAIN.....................

Suity :x :x

I REST MY CASE!!

SUITY :x :x

Eelementary

Post Whore
Misty Bee said:
Yeah good one Eelementary. There is only on A Johns, but if you don't put Hindy, Dykes, Cayless up with Tahu, Kennedy et al, you ARE a moron. t!. Yep, in your race to bag another Misty post, you tie yourself in a knot.

You reckon we don't have players of their calibre, yet if that was the case, injuries to our lesser players wouldn't have an impac

Funy how you can agree with my points re Smith, but bag the post! Do you really know where you stand???

Actually, I think the biggest issue is that we have heaps of good players who get injured. And then we replace them with mediocre replacements. I mean seriously - Pearson? Why? Because he's an experienced veterean? Wouln't you classify Vella as an experienced player too?

Fair enough mate. We do have quality players.

You know what though?

Last night was the fina straw even for me.

I know where I stand now.

I WANT THAT CANCER SMITH OUT OF THE CLUB I ADORE. And while we're at it, let's sack Fitzy too - his treatment of our legends has been nothing short of disgraceful.

Parraren

Bench
I've just about given up on Smith being able to turn our fortunes around. I've always tried to remain positive and look for indications that he still has what it takes to bring us back to the top, but there just aren't any there. I'm sure he's a nice bloke, but he just can't get the best out of the players anymore, FACT.

I'm really concerned that despite us buying some really talented players for next year, we will still struggle and be massive under achievers again.

I'm with you Suity. I've had enough.

Latest posts