What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Izack Tago - Panthers Second Rower

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
Just watching the Panther /Souths NSW Cup game quite impressed with Izack Tago.

He can run, jink draw and pass, and is not scared of the ruff stuff.

He's only 19 and look the goods.

well worth watching if you can, also Souths NSW cup team is full of ex dragons.

Dragon David

First Grade
The Panthers seem to have the best youngsters lining up to make the club so strong for now and the future. How can the first grade team get beaten, they are just too good? They should win todays game against the Bunnies which will give them 11 wins in a row for 2021 - so good.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Just watching the Panther /Souths NSW Cup game quite impressed with Izack Tago.

He can run, jink draw and pass, and is not scared of the ruff stuff.

He's only 19 and look the goods.

well worth watching if you can, also Souths NSW cup team is full of ex dragons.
Panthers look invincible, even this early it’s their Comp to lose. No doubt they would put 50-60 on us right now.

Given how solidified their team is there’s bound to be a lot of emerging juniors who’ll be looking for regular first grade opportunities at other clubs.

We basically got Burns for a free swap, he’s obviously been well coached & I think he’s played pretty well for a mid season signing. The poor bloke plays a different position every week. I’m sure once the teams settles down he’ll be a starter in the backrow.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Panthers look invincible, even this early it’s their Comp to lose. No doubt they would put 50-60 on us right now.

Given how solidified their team is there’s bound to be a lot of emerging juniors who’ll be looking for regular first grade opportunities at other clubs.

We basically got Burns for a free swap, he’s obviously been well coached & I think he’s played pretty well for a mid season signing. The poor bloke plays a different position every week. I’m sure once the teams settles down he’ll be a starter in the backrow.
This week;

10 Vaughan
9 McCullough
8 Lawrie
11 Burns
12 Sims
13 Ford

14 Faamausili
15 Ellis
16 Alvaro
17 Norman

hopefully Burns has a really strong game so Kerr can come back off the bench.

Lindsay Moss

Juniors

We swapped the wrong bloke should have been ellis.

possm

Coach
Burns looks a natural second rower to me

Burns looks a natural backrower to me as apposed to Kerr.
CC
I agree but Griffin must think he can do something with Kerr.

I think our first choice backrow should be:
11. Sims
12. Bird
13. De Belin

Backups: Ford, Burns, Fui. (reserve grade)

Kerr should be back in the prop rotation and hopefully we get a top line prop to partner Vaughan in the run on 13.
Bench props: this season Kerr, Lawrie,

Backups: Alvaro, Faamausili, McGuire, Ellis (reserve grade).

Next season; I hope we have Molo and 1 more top prop added to the prop rotation.

The props and hooker are our problems moving forward. We need to train them up or ship them out.

B Smith would really go well as hooker.