What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Good 26 mins from De Belin tonight, and the right game to bring him back into the NRL.

A bit out of timing with some defensive reads and has dropped a yard of pace, but these things will come back over time and with game time.

Must say his tackling technique is excellent, low and hard.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
People rave about Radley taking pressure of his halves & his damaging hits & rightly so but Jack was doing all this before Radley came along. It’s good to have him back.
It’s great to have him back. He is going to make such a difference to our side. He was well received by the crowd and there wasn’t the media circus I expected. Give him a month and he will be winning man of the match awards again.

When he finally left the ground tonight there was such a mighty cheer for him.You could really see him holding back the tears. He was very emotional and i didnt hear one bad word.Everyone was just so happy to have him back.I think he realises just how liked he is. the crowd loved him.So good to see

The Villain

Juniors
When he finally left the ground tonight there was such a mighty cheer for him.You could really see him holding back the tears. He was very emotional and i didnt hear one bad word.Everyone was just so happy to have him back.I think he realises just how liked he is. the crowd loved him.So good to see
I’m glad his comeback was at a home game. Imagine the reception he would have got in enemy territory.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
He’s not loved on Reddit or Twitter I can assure you:joy:

I'm pleased to hear that....

Gotta admit - sitting on my lounge in Adelaide watching him come on, seeing the crowd on the telly standing up and cheering - i wasn't emotional but I had a real feeling of humanity ....

As a side note, I wonder if/when he'll be open to (post-match) interviews.... not about the case of course but just to hear him open up. No rush, whenever the time is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.