What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Wighton - Nightclub Fight (Still gets paid)

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The dickheads got form

Also side note this is still the exhibit A example of how stupid the no punch rule is. Feki getting binned for this was some farcical shit.

Canard

Immortal
The Raiders stance is very easy to understand. Dugan, Ferguson, Carney. All booted from the Raiders and went on to bigger things elsewhere. It was the Raiders who were punished, not the miscreants.

Carney's career is really bubbling away

nick87

Coach
Not black enough for you Mundine?

I’ve met quite a few people who identify as aboriginal even though they might not look like your stereotypical one

Im not one to defend Jack Wighton, but he's been involved in aboriginal causes and been pretty vocal about this for a number of years, back when they did the indigenous allstars he was always very vocal about his pride in his culture. The one thing you cant accuse him of is being selective about his culture.

nick87

Coach
The best punch came from one of Wighton's victims. I wish he went on with it and made Wighton piss himself again.
Hah it really was, it almost sent Jacky Boi crashing to the f**king mat.
Boy that would have been pure

carcharias

Immortal
Im not one to defend Jack Wighton, but he's been involved in aboriginal causes and been pretty vocal about this for a number of years, back when they did the indigenous allstars he was always very vocal about his pride in his culture. The one thing you cant accuse him of is being selective about his culture.

Is any part of him white?

nick87

Coach
Is any part of him white?

I wouldnt have the faintest idea.
I havent had the chance to nail him down to do the bloods and ancestry profile on him, but i assure you it's high on my agenda. Ill keep you posted, id ask that you and the shire boys refrain from bashing him for being black until i can confirm his white %, but frankly Wighton is in dire need of a good flogging... so you and yours can just do you.

carcharias

Immortal
I wouldnt have the faintest idea.
I havent had the chance to nail him down to do the bloods and ancestry profile on him, but i assure you it's high on my agenda. Ill keep you posted, id ask that you and the shire boys refrain from bashing him for being black until i can confirm his white %, but frankly Wighton is in dire need of a good flogging... so you and yours can just do you.

you blokes are paranoid.
I’m 100% pro aboriginal.... so is the shire .

Latest posts