What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Williams sucks

McLovin

Staff member
He needs to go. Offers zero impact and is an embarrassment. Easily the worst forward we've had on contract in the last 20 years. Discuss

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’d say he ain’t there next week - then again three weeks would be the normal time we would persist

snout

First Grade
Magoulias isnt NRL.
Chad townsend aint up to the level either.
Fifita makes no impact anymore. Limps from the kickoff.
The fullback looks good but is too slight.
We are hard to beat but you stay with us for 80 and you get the points.

If conner tracey isnt starting halfback within 3 weeks the coach has nathan brown written all over him.

Feki is bae

Juniors
Magoulias offers more. Sorensen was clearly better than him tonight.

Nikora comes back next week and Williams can f**k off for all I care. He hasn't warranted a spot in the 17.

Frenzy.

Immortal
McGoo >> Williams by the length of the straight.

Williams dogged it last night IMO. Over rated by the might of those huge Storm forwards

47 minutes fora supposed 80 minute middle as Galls heir. 6 runs. 56 metres. Spare me. He also just looks docile and dumb.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Magoulias isnt NRL.
Chad townsend aint up to the level either.
Fifita makes no impact anymore. Limps from the kickoff.
The fullback looks good but is too slight.
We are hard to beat but you stay with us for 80 and you get the points.

If conner tracey isnt starting halfback within 3 weeks the coach has nathan brown written all over him.

Why did CT2 only play 7 minutes? I saw him clutching behind a knee last night. He hasn't done it again has it?

Inferno

Coach
He's solid but I am starting to think he isn't a starter.

He'd be better off the bench running at tired forwards, he can bend the line back.

I'd try Rudolf or Magoulis at 13.

Craigshark

First Grade
McGoo >> Williams by the length of the straight.

Williams dogged it last night IMO. Over rated by the might of those huge Storm forwards

47 minutes fora supposed 80 minute middle as Galls heir. 6 runs. 56 metres. Spare me. He also just looks docile and dumb.

there was a tackle in the first half where he dogged it on NAS, just stood to the side and watched wade ride him on his back.

Tracey went on when Morris went off. Probably just didn’t get another shot for whatever reason once Morris came back on after half time.

lolesi

First Grade
his errors and penalties are perfectly timed... if you support the opposition, always at the most costly moments.

Frenzy.

Immortal
there was a tackle in the first half where he dogged it on NAS, just stood to the side and watched wade ride him on his back.

Tracey went on when Morris went off. Probably just didn’t get another shot for whatever reason once Morris came back on after half time.

Yes, I am aware of that but it is ridiculous to think he didn't come back on all game.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well clearly our strategy is to use 13 and a third prop with a license to offload, and a target for inside balls from halves.

This is not new. Jack was groomed for this. Does not appear to have the skills for it.

But it is obvious to me, Uele is the best suited to that role in our current squad. He has got hands, slip like reflexes, good lateral movement and speed.

I would actually start Jack at 10, used as a blunt instrument, and bring the more skillful Aaron off the bench. Toby and Andrew share the 8.

Billy is a no brainer for the bench, can play anywhere on the edge or middle.

Not sold on Tracey off the bench - replacement for Chad maybe - but I would be going Ronaldo to cover.

For mine backrowers have to have some skills, Jack is a prop, run hard tackle hard and keep it very simple, no trick shots.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yes, I am aware of that but it is ridiculous to think he didn't come back on all game.

I'm switching to ridiculous now. He didn't go off injured now that I can see full replay. He was injured but must have been a corked knee or something non structural.

So why he wasn't used is beyond me.

Maybe because he can't pass right to left apparently. 2 tries missed in 2 weeks due to his forward passes

shaggs

Coach
I'm switching to ridiculous now. He didn't go off injured now that I can see full replay. He was injured but must have been a corked knee or something non structural.

So why he wasn't used is beyond me.

Maybe because he can't pass right to left apparently. 2 tries missed in 2 weeks due to his forward passes
Johnston can’t pass left to right and he didn’t get hooked

Latest posts