What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JACKSON HASTINGS TARGET

mickeylane

Bench
I’d be trying to get ex raiders half George Smith back or Jordan Abdul from HKR I have always said that the UK produce some very skilful 6 and 7 talent .. btw bring over Alex Walmsley for 2 seasons to smash some heads

dungay dragon

Juniors
I’d be trying to get ex raiders half George Smith back or Jordan Abdul from HKR I have always said that the UK produce some very skilful 6 and 7 talent .. btw bring over Alex Walmsley for 2 seasons to smash some heads
Hastings has returned a much more mature and polished player
watching him against the cowboys , he put on a couple of moves that not even his team mates could finish off or comprehend
too good for the tigers out fit , but we are fairly well served with Hunt and the much hyped , future star Sullivan

Tigerm

First Grade
Its a big call but i believe we should target Hastings.
We need a game manager for the future, and you can see the difference he makes to Brooks.
He knows how to set up for crucial plays.
Hunt can go to hooker as this is our achilles heal, and Sullivan to 5/8.
I am a fan of Hunts but if he is not prepared to shift it maybe time to let him go.
I'm sure the Dolphin s would take him.
Good luck with your Hastings thoughts, but you’re dreaming.
I don’t watch many of your games but recently, I thought hunt was going well?