What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackson Sherab

be55

Juniors
Looks like he's another one coming through the Illawarra SG ball side last year...that will make Sullivan, Max and Mat Feagai, Junior Amone, Tyrell Sloan and now Scherab to come out of that side. Couldn't be more confident that the Feagai brothers and Sullivan will make it ,the rest i suppose time will tell.
Good to see a young forward coming out of the Illawarra system which for years was a virtual production line for young forwards but has been producing more young promising backs of late...
Interested to hear George's opinion on him, he has his finger on the pulse as far as our pathways go...

Last edited:

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Looks like he's another one coming through the Illawarra SG ball side last year...that will make Sullivan, Max and Mat Feagai, Junior Amone, Tyrell Sloan and now Scherab to come out of that side. Couldn't be more confident that the Feagai brothers and Sullivan will make it ,the rest i suppose time will tell.
Good to see a young forward coming out of the Illawarra system which for years was a virtual production line for young forwards but his been producing more young promising backs of late...
Interested to hear George's opinion on him, he has his finger on the pulse as far as our pathways go...
I was super impressed by Feagai’s tackling technique. He hits like a tonne of bricks without hesitation. Good footwork and power too to make a few decent runs. We could have another Matt Cooper on our hands.

be55

Juniors
I was super impressed by Feagai’s tackling technique. He hits like a tonne of bricks without hesitation. Good footwork and power too to make a few decent runs. We could have another Matt Cooper on our hands.
Yeah he's a beast mate...his brother is as well...give them both another pre-season and they'll be on their way...I've said before they are our future, no doubt.

George Dragon

Juniors
Apparently we’ve just signed him long term under Griffins direction. Young backrower, anyone know anything about him?
He was signed a few weeks ago, had nothing to do with Griffin, I think it was even before Griffin was signed.
He is a good strong kid. Will play Flegg and then a DP contract which I think is a bit premature.
Also Shereb*

Last edited:

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Good to see a young forward coming out of the Illawarra system which for years was a virtual production line for young forwards but his been producing more young promising backs of late...
...doing a good job that Millward...

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
So he is an 18 yr old edge forward who is going to join the Dragons in 2022.

We need a marquee edge forward for 2021.
We certainly do. Wonder if Isaiah Papalii is worth a shot? He’s not in Browns plans. The first time I seen him play I really rated him. Not sure what happened but surely for cheap he’s worth a shot.