What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackson Shereb

George Dragon

Juniors
Jacko is 19yo 6"2 @ 101kg
He has played for the Butchers and was part of Steelers SG Ball 19-21.
He moved through the grades to play a few Dragons cup game before the comp was cancelled.
He will be part of the Dragons top squad as a DP in 2022.
Youtube highlights uploaded recently

Dragon David

First Grade
He moved through the grades to play a few Dragons cup game before the comp was cancelled.
Great highlights George. Thanks for your work on this forum. You provide us with lots of info on many players and we all appreciate it. Without it, many of us would remain in the dark on players, particularly the younger ones.

The young ones coming through show stacks of potential and they need good grooming and development and man management on and off the field.
Cheers!

Trifili13

Juniors
Thanks GD, he looks good, hopefully can continue to develop.

About halfway through the video he scores a try and the ref gets knocked over. Do you know if he got suspended for forceful contact against a match official? That's what normally happens to our club.🤣

Dragonsteve2

Juniors

Thanks so much, George Dragon.
The question I would like to put to you is how do you think the youngsters who have hit 1st Grade plus others coming through compare to the era when the Jersey Flegg last played in the GF with Field, Dufty, Luc etc? We have probably only got Lawrie left from that era. So we got very little value from them. Already the young backs have shown us some of their wares in the NRL from this group. How confident are you that assuming better management than in the Mary era these guys will pave the way for some better times for the club?

Dragons4me

Juniors
Thanks GD. Fortunately we have you to give us an insight into hopefully the next generation of Dragons. God knows we rarely get anything from the club. That's why I miss the old days of watching all three grades on game day. I didn't realise how good we had it then.

Old Timer

Coach
Billy Burns will own that spot by then.
CC
Far too many far too critical of Billy Burns.

He has great potential and has shown much more than many give him credit for as they are far too busy looking for errors / negatives rather than looking for the best in him.

Good pace, runs great lines, got footwork, has a goof offload and importantly cannot set up a support and even more importantly can deliver a final pass.

IMO our biggest concern with Billy Burns will be keeping him.

denis preston

First Grade
Far too many far too critical of Billy Burns.

He has great potential and has shown much more than many give him credit for as they are far too busy looking for errors / negatives rather than looking for the best in him.

Good pace, runs great lines, got footwork, has a goof offload and importantly cannot set up a support and even more importantly can deliver a final pass.

IMO our biggest concern with Billy Burns will be keeping him.
We obviously will take any player with an offload, even goofy ones !

We should know by the end of next season if he is going to make it, but number 1 improvement for me is his defence when fatigued ( he wasn't Robinson Crusoe in this department i know ) . Keep him away from 3 or 4 and let him settle in the role. The difference next season with our depth is players like him can't bathe in the glory of playing NRL unless he works for it. Bit of Peter Gill about this bloke ?