What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacksonville Axemen Announce Kit Supplier

spinnerhowland

Juniors
The Jacksonville Axemen would like to announce KOMBAT Clothing as the official supplier of their inaugral playing Kit. www.kombat.com.au
Daryl Spinner Howland of the Axemen said "Mr. Dane Campbell has been instrumental in making this process so smooth. I met with Dane on our recent trip to Australia and discussed the lack of available Rugby League options in the USA as far as playing kits. He has been one of the most pro active contacts I have had at any service we have needed."
The Axemen will be getting their Full Playing Kits, Team Travel Shirts and extra Training gear from Kombat.

roopy

Referee
Any clues on what colours you will be wearing (I believe the Orara Valley Axemen wear Green and Gold).

spinnerhowland

Juniors
attachment.php

The Following link will take you to the Axemen Logo. I cannot figure out how to attach it to this reply.

deluded pom?

Coach
I realise the Axeman are a new team and so have a lot of news to relate but I just wish the rest of the AMNRL teams were half as informative . They just seem to finish the season and then go into hibernation as far as websites ( if they have one ! ) and news generally is concerned . The season kicks off in just over a month , surely there must be some news to come out of the rest of the league . We've heard nothing from the Wolfhounds or the Warriors .

spinnerhowland

Juniors
I know that the AMNRL is working on updating their website to a new look and it is taking a little time.
We, the Axemen are working on ours to release in early April.
Due that everyone in the AMNRL and all the teams work pro bono and also hold down full time jobs it can sometime be a little hard to update as often as some of the others.
One of the design aspects of the Axemen websites is to allow basic updates to those closest to the team without involving our webmaster etc. We have committed to AT LEAST a weekly update.

spinnerhowland

Juniors
As for the LOGO I cannot find a way to link the File on logo file on my PC to any of the threads.
If someone has any ideas I would be glad to release our new logo.