What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacksonville Axemen Logo

Lantana

Juniors
Looks awesome, Spinner congratulations.

one point, I noticed the estonians have put XIII on their football to help immediately identify itself as Rugby league. I am aware that Union travels under the Super League banner in the States and thought this may assisit in helping you with differentiation.

Big Bunny

Juniors
When the name was announced I imagined that the logo was going to look like the Orara Valley Axemen's, as I was guessing at some sort of link there. But anyway, it's certainly unique looking which is always a lot better. Cool stuff.

spinnerhowland

Juniors
We did ask for the blessing of the Orara Valley club before using the name but the Logo and our reasons were geared towrads the fire fighters here in Jacksonville. We are working a partnership that will see their charity become our main one and some proceeds from all our home games and tickets sales will be donated to them. They is 2 more logos to be released yet, but this will be our main one and the one that will go on the Jerseys etc.

Big Bunny

Juniors
I actually like the logo on the 'kiss my axe' shirt better. It has a stronger fire fighter feel and looks more marketable as a team badge. I'd go with that on jerseys and caps, with the broad text one on shirts and flags.

spinnerhowland

Juniors
Thanks for the input. We are still looking at options. We do not plan on selling stuff over the internet yet but once the season starts I will let people e-mail me and I can send them stuff if they like.
We are running a very tight budget and the mosre stuff I can do personally the more we have to market the sport and cover our player costs.
We are taking a very humbled appraoch to this.

deluded pom?

Coach
Ever thought of putting merchandise on ebay Spinner ? I'm sure a lot of people who post here have a paypal account or could easily get one . This would make it easier to send money overseas without the hassle of going through banks etc. Also all costs to the buyer would be readily visible . You could sell via the buy it now option .

spinnerhowland

Juniors
To be honest, I don't really have the time to deal with an E-bay type sale thing.
For our first season, we are just going to let people e-mail me if they want some of our gear and I will send it to them in the post and they can send me the $'s etc.
We are putting all our efforts into the team and to promote our Sponors.

Latest posts