What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Gagan

ghoti

Bench
got sauced too early in the day, but how good is jacob gagan gonna be next year?

that's all, carry on

Card Shark

Immortal
got sauced too early in the day, but how good is jacob gagan gonna be next year?

that's all, carry on

Totally disagree Ghoti........

....... You didn't get on the sauce too early!

In regards to Gagan, I reckon he's in the Lote Tuquiri mould, from his heydey.

Can't wait to watch him!

southland

Juniors
I've been slurping down frosty Asahi's out of an esky.... Good shit for lazy days in front of test cricket...

Gagan is sure to challenge M Brown for a wing spot early in the season.... I do hope Flan plays him in a trial... We have options which is a novelty..... Form, combos and an injury or two will shuffle the deck...

Flan backline:

1. Gordon
2. Feki
3. Beale
4. Leutele
5. M. Brown

Interesting backline:

1. Gordon
2. Feki
3. Beale
4. Bird
5. Gagan

What the hell backline:

1. Gordon
2. Holmes
3. Beale
4. Feki
5. Gagan

chewsta

First Grade
How good is it to see some decent options and depth, finally.

J. Wright
M. Wright
N. Stapleton
B.Ayshford
B. Pommeroy
I.Gordon etc

Were once all guaranteed a start because there was nobody else, no matter how bad they played.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Leutele is not a first grader.

Loots had a good game (great solo try) against the roosters this season... but not much apart from that. The year before he was solid, until injured. Unfortunately he didn't kick-on this season. As much of a Loots fan as I have been, there's better players ahead of him now IMO.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I really hope Gagan gets a spot. He's strong as an ox and quick too. One of our best last year. I don't hate Mitch Brown but let's give the kid a try and use Brown elsewhere or as back up.

Inferno

Coach
Gagan, Gordon and Holmes.

As long as those three are in the backline somewhere I will be happy.

webShark

Gagan, Gordon and Holmes.

As long as those three are in the backline somewhere I will be happy.

Gordon will be FB. Feki and Brown on the wings. You might be unhappy. The only shock may be Todd Murphy at HB. Beale and Loots the centres. That is my mail from early training sessions.

I think everyone at the club recognises Holmes can play and he will get his chance. Probably through an injury. Gagan in a similar position. Only played due to a ridiculous injury crisis. Flanno recruited Brown and Beale. Can't see them missing out. We all know Flanno loves his proven NRL players. Due to the ban Flanno never had the chance to select Gagan or Holmes.

I might give Lewis a crack at 13 if Gall moves to prop. Better with the ball in his hands than Wade.

Last edited: