What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Gagan

President Trump

Juniors
Noticed that he's running around for the Bunnies in the NSW Cup.

I remember him debuting for the Sharks and always thought he had great potential but then suffered a few injuries before leaving the club. Is he anywhere near getting a chance in the top grade?

Travitoh

First Grade
Noticed that he's running around for the Bunnies in the NSW Cup.

I remember him debuting for the Sharks and always thought he had great potential but then suffered a few injuries before leaving the club. Is he anywhere near getting a chance in the top grade?

Played against Gold Coast i think it was and wasn't great. Seems to be a case of a bloke who had his career wrecked by injury.

RDT

Juniors
Really good winger.

Didn't have the best game at centre (although wasn't anywhere near as bad as people are making out)

Go Bunnies

Juniors
Played against Gold Coast i think it was and wasn't great. Seems to be a case of a bloke who had his career wrecked by injury.
I think it might have been Manly and the whole team had a shocker. I think he does deserve another chance though.

Latest posts