What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Selmes to Eels rumour

slippery nipeel

Juniors
Hi Sharkies,

I am wondering if there is any news in Sharkland with regards to Jacob Selmes to Eels for next year? Not sure where i heard or read it however!!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
slippery nipeel said:
Hi Sharkies,

I am wondering if there is any news in Sharkland with regards to Jacob Selmes to Eels for next year? Not sure where i heard or read it however!!

Probably the rumours thread in the NRL forum where I posted it. :lol:

Special K

Coach
prop and 20.

I'd have like to of kept him for his size. I think he would of added to our rotation plus he likes niggle which some times our props can lack. He signed a two year deal with us last season but according to RLW so he must have an option to get out?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Special K said:
prop and 20.

I'd have like to of kept him for his size. I think he would of added to our rotation plus he likes niggle which some times our props can lack. He signed a two year deal with us last season but according to RLW so he must have an option to get out?

Don't know if Jacob has an option but the club always has :)

As in we don't want you.

MrT

Juniors
This kid is huge, I hope this is true, being an eel fan that is. We need some big props

JACOB SELMES
NICKNAME: Selmsy
DATE OF BIRTH: 13/02/1986
BIRTHPLACE: Katoomba
HEIGHT: 196cm
WEIGHT: 114kg

POSITION: Prop
JUNIOR CLUB: Port Macquarie Sharks
PERSONAL: Originally from the NSW North Coast, Selmes will still be eligible for Jersey Flegg in 2006 but the Sharks might have bigger plans for him. Showed a lot of class and impressed many by simply getting on with it after a pre-season incident back in December.
IN 2006: Captain of the Jersey Flegg team towards the end of 2005, with another off-season with the NRL squad under his belt, would not surprise were he to come into contention for berth in the top team at some stage. A ball playing front rower, Selmes has impressed all with his work ethic and ability at training throughout the pre season