What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacques Kallis at it again...

Anonymous

Juniors
Kallis has yet again posted a century against the Windies, this time 139 to help steer SAF home chasing 304 for victory.

Earlier WI's scored 2/304 with the worlds best OD player (personal opinion) Chris Gayle scoring 152* of not many balls.

wittyz chick

Coach
yes his batting is getting better and better but his bowling is slipping a bit not getting as many wickets and last night during his bowling spells went for 9.8 maybe its just a bowling slump but i dunno...

Anonymous

Juniors
I don't think he ever wanted to be a bowler.

His batting alone will get him into any world team, so I don't see why he should continue bowling.

He isn't desperatly needed by SAF.

As I mentioned before Kallis was used as a bowler out of necessity, as a third option behind Pollock and Donald. But now they have Ntini and Nel and he isn't as vital. His batting has improved greatly and he would walk into any world side. His bowling wasn't that bad in the tests, just didn't get wickets. he might have gone at 9.8 last night but he took 3/8 the match before.

wittyz chick

Coach
He does like to bowl every now and again...he's captain says he bowls when he wants to :lol: and he is needed with the ball by SA at times when they are stuck and no other bowler can get the wickets they look at him for answers so he is needed to be there to bowl by SA...and they need a DECENT allrounder in the team...Pollock is slipping :(

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I saw the highlights.

He is South Africa at the moment.

The Windies fielding at the end, was terrible, that's what lost it for them.

wittyz chick

Coach
i ment Pollock is slipping with the bat...not the ball
his average is going to keep going down because no matter what form of game he is playing he only looks to hit the big shots over the top doesnt care much for the singles...he looks like he wants to hit a 6 EVERY ball annd he loses his wicket carelessly