What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jahream Lole Ngarima

Jeremy Dragon

Juniors
I haven't seen him play but he had big wraps on him (like most) we signed im sure it was a 4year deal and after 1 year he is gone without knowing the reasons we can only speculate.
A. Did he/parents/manager think we are utter shit and going nowhere
B. Did we think he wasn't up to it or bad attitude
C. Did he receive a better offer and they asked for a release
Always disappointing losing young talent, can't keep them all but you hope to keep the best ones..
B

Dragon David

First Grade
We will just end up with a full team of rejects and has beens with no shining light juniors coming through our pathways for growth and development in our squads. I read somewhere that even kids of Dragons players are following teams like the Roosters and the Panthers now not the Dragons. The kids of today being good footballers of tomorrow won't be wanting to join this rabble of a club.

I want to be positive, I really do, but everything happening at this club is becoming too depressing and negative and there is no-one coming out to give members and fans any information that would lift our (or should I say My) spirits.

So far things are not looking good for 2023 in my opinion.