What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jahream Lole Ngarima

denis preston

First Grade
Interesting to get a list of imported juniors running around in Matthews , Flegg & S.G Ball sides. appears that Steelers get most of them but the list would prove either way.

Gareth67

First Grade
sad but your probably right

I most sincerely hope not , however they do have form in this department . It was not that long ago that a promising player from the Illawarra juniors was caught in their recruitment net .

What became of the kid I do not know , however with Lole Ngraima a blind man can see that he is going to be something very special.

Let’s ensure that it is the fans of the Big Red V that are cheering his exploits and not those of a club that could be a bank in disguise .

Last edited:

Rod Coil

Juniors
Interesting to get a list of imported juniors running around in Matthews , Flegg & S.G Ball sides. appears that Steelers get most of them but the list would prove either way.
Prior to this year St.George was full of kids that couldn't make their local district team. Illawarra got all the external recruits. Even when Cody Ramsey was recruited he stayed in the shire with relatives & played for Gymea in the Cronulla JRL.

jak

Bench
I most sincerely hope not , however they do have form in this department . . It was not that long ago that a promising junior from the Illawarra juniors was caught in their recruitment net .

What became of the kid I do not know , however with Lole Ngraima a blind man can see that he is going to be something very special.

Let’s ensure that it is the fans of the Big Red V that are cheering his exploits and not those of a club that could be a bank in disguise .
have you ever noticed you never hear anything about the easts 5 to 15 year juniors?

Jeremy Dragon

Juniors
Looks like this thread has been high jacked, isn't there a swamp for dribble

let get it back on topic.
JC looks a real talent all the skills can't wait to see him move thru the grades

denis preston

First Grade
Just a question regarding the junior reps. Did the 3 Amigios bypass Jersey Flegg to go into grade or does this happen a lot or only after the JF rep season is over mid year ?

randomdragon

Juniors
Just a question regarding the junior reps. Did the 3 Amigios bypass Jersey Flegg to go into grade or does this happen a lot or only after the JF rep season is over mid year ?
Yes usually they would spend time in JF, I’m of the belief that it is just down to ability and pathways, for example Amone played SG ball GF and then went straight into first grade, ideally spend time in JF then reserves then firsts

Rod Coil

Juniors
Yes usually they would spend time in JF, I’m of the belief that it is just down to ability and pathways, for example Amone played SG ball GF and then went straight into first grade, ideally spend time in JF then reserves then firsts
There hasn't really been a Reserve Grade comp in NSW to play in for the last 2 seasons unfortunately.

slippery5

Juniors
Sometimes at a rep carnival for example, you only have to see someone's first touch of the ball to make the team. I'd seen enough with his 1st,2nd,3rd....& couldn't turn away, what is the date he turns 18? he looks quicker enough to play in the centres like that Suaalii kid.

Highlights of JC in Harrold Matts and local footy.
JC is 17, (18 next year) and is from the south coast.
He will play SG Ball next season and looking at being fast tracked. He is also training with our Flegg squad.
He is currently sitting at 6"3 and 116kg.

Impressive. What about those offloads. and his pace for a big fellar.

How is he going in Ball in '22.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Havent seen him play but have noticed he is generally one of the 4 subs that come on don't think he has started many games, could be wrong will leave that up to others to comment..

redVinme

Juniors
You like me are in the dark more often than not as true blue RedV fans we dont get a chance to watch our up and comers all that often.

If only there was a way to connect the passionate fan with what was happening within the club.....

Say, a proper social media team?

On day the dragons might stumble onto the internet but only after they have finished posting out everyone's membership renewals via fax..

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
If only there was a way to connect the passionate fan with what was happening within the club.....

Say, a proper social media team?

On day the dragons might stumble onto the internet but only after they have finished posting out everyone's membership renewals via fax..
Jack Brady is the Dragon's media guy I think. Not sure what he actually does to earn his pay though.