What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Gavet signs for the Huddersfield Giants

Still Nutty

Juniors
Heard this on the news this morning - good to hear he is moving on and clearing a bit more salary cap space. Although originally I didn't mind the signing and thought he went OK early up, he clearly showed some flaws in his game that made him a liability that weakened our pack and is not the sort of player we need to move forward.

Knight Vision

First Grade
talked the talk but never walked the walk.

As a player - Good riddance ....dont let the door hit your ass on the way out buddy.
As a clubman - seemed a decent fella .....did some great community work thanks mate.

Silent Knight

First Grade
talked the talk but never walked the walk.

As a player - Good riddance ....dont let the door hit your ass on the way out buddy.
As a clubman - seemed a decent fella .....did some great community work thanks mate.

To be fair he wasn't the only one. The amount of fluff stories that came from several of the players throughout the season left me nauseous in the sense that they verbally promised so much and yet delivered so little on the field.

I expect them to shut up this year about our prospects and just work at becoming better footballers.