What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham - 2018 Captain

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Thommo as elCapitano for me. Just something about JDB that doesn't ring a bell about captaincy. Dunno just something missing there with JDB, and I don't think its right for graham to walk into a new club and thrown the captains armband before even wearing in the most famous rugby league jumper in the world.

FlameThrower

Bench
Why was Widdop made captain in the first place? That's a massive mistake from McGregor. Our forward pack is inspirational. Pick any one of them. JDB, Frizz, Thommo. These guys are consistent and passionate. Widdop is a confidence player. When he's good he is amazing but when he is bad he is horrible. His head goes down. That isn't a captain!
I cannot stand Widdop as a captain.
NOT a leader of men.
To be fair, I recall most on here were calling for Widdop as Captain. We had Ben Creagh as Captain and he was even more of the nice guy.. I thought Ben Hornby was a good captain and leader. He would rip into the guys big time when they needed a rev up. Widdop is too quiet on the field ..if it's good bad or ugly. Same result....too quiet and can't motivate them.

Life's Good

Coach
Jesus.

Maybe we should wait for confirmation that he has signed?
I mean... I think it's going to happen, but until it's official we should probably hold off on making him a leader of the club.

But in the spirit of the thread, I'd like to nominate Cameron smith as captain, and Cooper cronk as his VC.

Why would we sign Hayne???

Frank Facer

First Grade
Thommo as elCapitano for me. Just something about JDB that doesn't ring a bell about captaincy. Dunno just something missing there with JDB, and I don't think its right for graham to walk into a new club and thrown the captains armband before even wearing in the most famous rugby league jumper in the world.
Brad Arthur gave Foran the captaincy in his first year at Parramatta. I agreed with that too.

Divine

Bench
Widdop and Graham will both improve playing along side each other. Pommie pride and all that.

Redhoopz

Juniors
Joel Thompson is a legend on and of the field. He is so passionate about the red v. I can see Joel linking everyone together. Widdop and Graham can concentrate on their games with the captains pressure.

Agree. I've been to most of the home games this season and Thomspson looks like the natural leader. He's always been vocal on the field in setting the standard. Thompson is my first choice for skipper in 2018 and JDB is my VC. I wouldn't complain too much if Graham was captain either.

The Dragons should take the captaincy off Widdop to take the pressure off his shoulders and just get him to focus on his game.

MrDragon007

Juniors
I dont see Graham getting the 'C' besides his name, wont matter though, he will still be an on field leader.
Its in his nature to be a leader, regardless who has the 'C' besides there name it will be Graham barking orders and pumping the troops.

Mr Red

First Grade
You don't need the "c" near your name to be an on field leader...
Graham will be the on field leader we are sadly missing, however leave the "c" with Widdop to deal with the official captain duties..

Dragon Blood

Juniors
De Belin should be captain or Tyson Frizzel. They deserve it more than anyone else.
Both not outspoken as much in respect to someone one like Thommo, Frizz way too quiet and JDB needs to stop breatholding and walking around like he has a dildo up his bum I. E show pony. Thommo for mine with Gaz as VC to relieve the pressure of C and concentrate on his game in 2018. See how 2018 pans out this way the re-evaluate 2019

Drag Queen

Bench
Both not outspoken as much in respect to someone one like Thommo, Frizz way too quiet and JDB needs to stop breatholding and walking around like he has a dildo up his bum I. E show pony. Thommo for mine with Gaz as VC to relieve the pressure of C and concentrate on his game in 2018. See how 2018 pans out this way the re-evaluate 2019
Disagree re JDB. Spot on with Frizz. Thommo should definitely be the Captain. Problem is we need a fullback. Do we have one? Not at this point in time, which is a worry.

Latest posts