What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Good signing and not surprised. Will fill the gap left by Packer, good interchange prop for a couple of years until a couple of our juniors kick on.

If true then that could explain why we're supporting the Dogs bid to increase the salary cap. There'd almost certainly be a sweetener in it for us with dogs picking up some of his salary.

Jonesy
I heard we are only paying40% 400k dogs the rest that was our offer.
I correct well worth it.
Imo

Brutalitops

Juniors
Graham would literally be worth it simply for the fact he will kick the teams ass when they do their traditional fade outs.

If we aren't gonna give captaincy to JDB then I've no problem giving it to Graham.

Graham has the right attitude and a big heart.

In my view he is 2 years past his used by date, hence Hasler's willingness to trade him for Aaron Woods.

Old tired legs, no real impact. Even at $400k I would struggle to say that he is worth it.

Packer prior to being injured had lots more impact. Graham is not a straight swap for Packer.

Suggest we tell Dogs they can keep Graham and instead release Woods to us.

Woods is overrated but has the ability to make a much greater impact.

Latest posts