What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Just signed a 2 year deal with the Donkeys....salary cap, what salary cap....absolute joke....as Ive said before when your the only team in town there's only 1 club the business owners have to throw their money at.....as long as your bum points to the ground you will never compete with those that have the push with the Third Party Agreements.... salary cap or no salary cap...

TruSaint

Referee
Just signed a 2 year deal with the Donkeys....salary cap, what salary cap....absolute joke....as Ive said before when your the only team in town there's only 1 club the business owners have to throw their money at.....as long as your bum points to the ground you will never compete with those that have the push with the Third Party deals salary cap or no salary cap...

TPA's > salary cap my friend.
Yep its a joke.
Ohh well, onward from here.

Highland Saint

Juniors
Hey buddy...
Santa > Roberts :D
Enjoy the break my friend. Cant wait for 2016, with the team we have.

We're all excited for Santa but theres something a little bit suss about him.

173830-18e47c68-b258-11e4-8de0-9ed87417a9dc_zpsvsppxkuw.jpg

Minh

First Grade
DOn't let this missed signing diminish our recruitment efforts. Before Roberts came on the market we were one of the strongest clubs in the player market and with our without his signing we have done well. We continue to make astute signings whilst recovering from an unbalanced salary cap.

Agree...over and out.

DOn't let this missed signing diminish our recruitment efforts. Before Roberts came on the market we were one of the strongest clubs in the player market and with our without his signing

I see your point. Who cares about the quality players who were actually on the market: DCE, Foran, Myles, RTS, Isaac Luke, Roberts, Hiku, Walker, Bird - to name a few.

Otherwise, we recruited strongly.

Straight Shooter