What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

barry

Juniors
I wish we had these two duds - Roberts and Hunt.

Straight Shooter

Roberts aint no dud.

Hunt is the dud, should be making more use of his gun centre thats outside him.

Have a look at the way Keary was using Inglis when Inglis was playing centre for souths the last 2 games.

Mr Red

First Grade
Gordon Tallis started his career similar to James Roberts. When he left Saints he was awesome, went to Bronco's and did not have no way near the same impact. It took him a year or 2 to get back to his best form. Getting use to Bennett's style of coaching. Not being biased but I still reckon Tallis's best footy was in the red V.

Tallis also sat out a season, hence it taking a bit longer to get back in his stride.

st.phil

Bench
Wowwwwwwwwwwww

Hahahahah this made me laugh.

Who said DCE was even next in line.

Cronk > Morgan > Milford > DCE > Hunt

Havent been watching the Broncos games much? Do you even watch the NRL?

Did you happen to catch the 2015 grand final by any chance?

Ben Hunts kicking game, particularly in the final quarter of the matches has been 2nd worst in the comp (cant say that it has been worst then Widdops)

With Brisbanes star line up most half backs in the comp would excel in their team.

Ash Taylor would do a much better job then what Hunt is doing at the Broncs.

And for the record, i did not say that Bennett has no idea, but i believe he got this one wrong, Ash Taylor is better then Ben hunt.
Morgan and Milford are 5/8ths Bazza...can you count past 6? 7s next. DCE was the backup last years series and stepped in for an injured DCE in 14. Let's reel back on this...you called him a dud. I'm not saying he is Thurston but he is nowhere near a Dud...he's a great young player still developing who Bennett, as with anyone with half a clue, rates highly. You're flat out wrong pal...so eat a peach.

Last edited:

barry

Juniors
Morgan and Milford are 5/8ths Bazza...can you count past 6? 7s next. DCE was the backup last years series and stepped in for an injured DCE in 14. Let's reel back on this...you called him a dud. I'm not saying he is Thurston but he is nowhere near a Dud...he's a great young player still developing who Bennett, as with anyone with half a clue, rates highly. You're flat out wrong pal...so eat a peach.

Phil, i can count past 6 and to prove to you that Morgan is next in line when Cronk was in crutches and in doubt to play origin one guess who would of been his replacement... you know it Michael Morgan !!

And no not in 5/8 at half back!!

And guess what else, guess who got called into origin camp when to replace Morgan on the bench if Cronk wasnt right to go... you guessed it the 10 million dollar man.. D C E.

Now i am well aware that Ben Hunt is banned from Origin this year, but there is no way he is Queenslands 2nd option at half back behind Cronk.

Morgan > DCE > Milford > Hunt.

Ash Taylor has outplayed Ben Hunt all year! Broncos would be much better off with Ash Taylor as opposed to Ben Hunt. He lost them the grand final on his own..

I dont like peaches :)