What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Segeyaro

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
With the current top 29 we have, there is no one who could replace McInnes as he is our tackling machine. Robson may get there one day and so that is why I am for a 9 McInnes and 14 Robson hooker rotation.

A tackling machine, you say?

McInnes reminds me so much of this bloke, who set a few defensive records of his own.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Ellis_(rugby_league)

He was soon dispensed with as he didn’t offer anything else of merit.

RedVDave

First Grade
Gun player but we have to many players in our spine already we can't sign everyone that's the salary cap for you.

Dragons 09

Juniors
signed with the sharks again on bitcoin and a packet of cheetos

Bitcoin and Cheetos want add to your salary cap woes so that is a well negotiated deal. Strategic move as well on the basis that if you're over the cap the last man signed sits out until you are compliant, Johnson should be a definite starter now. Well Played!

I believe the club already knows the punishment and is working within what has been handed down.
the official announcement of it is yet to come.

also blayke has broken his thumb

watatank

Coach
yeah but theres only 2 hookers at the club and the oldest one is 23....
probably need a 3rd guy with bit of experience

he was ok last year
better than his first year with us, when I wanted him fired into the sun

I thought the Sharks were in a similar situation with the younger Brailey, rated just like Robson is at the Dragons (and also off contract). I don't think we would be interested in Segayaro for the simple fact that we have Robson.

Fair enough if he's injured though.

I thought the Sharks were in a similar situation with the younger Brailey, rated just like Robson is at the Dragons (and also off contract). I don't think we would be interested in Segayaro for the simple fact that we have Robson.

Fair enough if he's injured though.

Yeah he broke his thumb in the manly trial.
BIG year for Jayden IMO. No ennis and Flanno telling him exactly what to do at all moments