What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Tamou

Gazkit

Juniors
James has put himself on the market. We need a big body and a leader in the middle. Surely Millward must be looking at him and maybe Jack Hetherington.

SaintPeter

Juniors
Why is he quitting the Panthers?
Its been said a million times, anybody who comes to the club will have to play under Mary, so their in lies the problem. Its obvious we have no mongrel and our pack is bordering on soft.
James is a good player but me thinks we need a couple of really tough bastards.
Like when Bennett bought the likes of Beau Scott, Jeremy Smith and Neville Costigan, etc to the club.

Dragon David

First Grade
Why is he quitting the Panthers?
Its been said a million times, anybody who comes to the club will have to play under Mary, so their in lies the problem. Its obvious we have no mongrel and our pack is bordering on soft.
James is a good player but me thinks we need a couple of really tough bastards.
Like when Bennett bought the likes of Beau Scott, Jeremy Smith and Neville Costigan, etc to the club.
Yes, the very unfortunate thing is we have Mary as coach and also the pressure of playing for the Dragons syndrome. Somehow I also think that having Wollongong and Kogarah as too bases and the travel involved for training might weigh heavily on other players' minds in deciding whether or not to sign with us.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Id take him, we desperately need a prop and I cant see anyone else coming. He's not my absolute first choice but id rather him than no one. I would like to see some real unhinged, aggressive players though with that intimidation factor. Even if they give away the odd penalty, just someone the opposition is afraid to run at. Sims can provide that if he can get fit again, and JDB can provide all the aggression without the penalties even. But we need something different in the forwards. Wouldn't mind even seeing Ellis get a run.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
We need someone like rudolph from the sharks...or even Lindsey Collins from the roosters....
Agree but neither will be let go no doubt. Roosters will turn Collins from a low minute firebrand to an origin player probably who will be groomed to take over JWH's mantle. When we try to groom players they just want to leave. Rudolph is a weapon, the Sharks would be stupid to let him go.

possm

Coach
With all of his connections in the UK:
Why hasn't Millward brought a pommy fire-brand prop into our squad?
Why was the Dogs the beneficiary when Graham was released early?
Why has Canberra been so successful recruiting pommies?

Agree but neither will be let go no doubt. Roosters will turn Collins from a low minute firebrand to an origin player probably who will be groomed to take over JWH's mantle. When we try to groom players they just want to leave. Rudolph is a weapon, the Sharks would be stupid to let him go.

The Sharks are stupid.

Old Timer

Coach
With all of his connections in the UK:
Why hasn't Millward brought a pommy fire-brand prop into our squad?
Why was the Dogs the beneficiary when Graham was released early?
Why has Canberra been so successful recruiting pommies?
In relation to question 3 because the weather is shit?

Kylez3

Juniors
Wouldn't be a terrible signing but let's sign somebody under 30 instead like Toby Rudolph!