What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jamie lyon

zuke

Juniors
If Manly were to get rid of Lyon to accommodate Dylan Walker would you want him at the eels?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
giphy.gif

yy_cheng

Coach
1. Hayne
2. Gordon
3 . taka
4. Simba
5. Semi
6. Norman
7. Foran
13. Watmough
12. Scott

Not too shabby

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Lyon wont be playing till he is 40 and Watmong would be 45, lay off your own product Casper

strider

Post Whore
Lyon wont be playing till he is 40 and Watmong would be 45, lay off your own product Casper

no no - we've discovered the fountain of youth hidden at the parramatta sale yards .... the current team will be winning premierships for us at 50 years of age

:sarcasm:

forward pass

Coach
I would have him. He is quality. But if you guys are happy to stick with Morgs then I understand.

I don't know - its been 10 f**king years - who holds a grudge for that long? I kind of think he was to come back it would be putting things right in some way.

Having said that - no way Manly will cut him loose.

Chipmunk

Coach
I don't get the animosity towards Lyon, never have, never will.

It was apparent to all and sundry at the time that as a young guy he had some issues going on, primarily away from the football field. I'd suggest that if Brian Smith was moved on earlier and Crusher Cleal remained at the club that Jamie Lyon would have returned here also. Perhaps people need look far and wider for people to blame on this one.

84 Baby

Referee
The correct price IMO given his ability, age & his history with us is pretty much minimum wage

eels_fan

First Grade
I don't get the animosity towards Lyon, never have, never will.

It was apparent to all and sundry at the time that as a young guy he had some issues going on, primarily away from the football field. I'd suggest that if Brian Smith was moved on earlier and Crusher Cleal remained at the club that Jamie Lyon would have returned here also. Perhaps people need look far and wider for people to blame on this one.

He walked out claiming home sickness and moved to England.