What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Soward - city / country

friend10

Juniors
Why doesn't Jamie Soward get considered for origin.
Why didn't he get picked for city / country.
People like Tyrone Roberts, Trent Hodkinson, and other nobodys are getting picked.

Soward's being playing good this season.

Noone even mentions his name, he is better than Mullen and probably is on bigger money than Mullen, Hodkinson, Roberts.

Soward for Origin with Pearce in halves.

Country Dragon

Juniors
People like Tyrone Roberts, Trent Hodkinson, and other nobodys are getting picked.

Noone even mentions his name, he is better than Mullen and probably is on bigger money than Mullen, Hodkinson, Roberts.

Not sure, ask in the Panthers forum!

Como Connection

First Grade

How cares pal, yesterdays man.

gypsy

Bench
If he isn't in the selectors plans for nsw, which he isn't, then shouldn't be wasting an opportunity in the CC game for someone that is.

Only good for origin when he decides to play tough, which he hasn't done for 4 years.

friend10

Juniors
Why put Michael Lichaa in when u can have super soward.

He won us the premiership.

He is dragons immortal

FTW

Soward will smash dragons when Penrith play them even though I am dragons fan.

Why should Mullen be considered instead of Soward
What is the difference between those two
Mullen goes missing
Soward is a pocket rocket.

Last edited:

GT0007

Juniors
Why put Michael Lichaa in when u can have super soward.

He won us the premiership.

He is dragons immortal

FTW

Soward will smash dragons when Penrith play them even though I am dragons fan.

Why should Mullen be considered instead of Soward
What is the difference between those two
Mullen goes missing
Soward is a pocket rocket.

I'm a Soward fan...well the old Soward and I would have Mullins way ahead now. He was sensational last year and most years and the only issue thats held him back is injuries. He has one of the best kicking games, good passing game, excellent defense and will take on the line. Good organiser and can control a game or turn one. Jamie has to show he can still do that but I will say when he got dropped from the Blues it was disappointing as he was actually in pretty good form but paid the price for the Dragons underperforming.

I havent seen Lichaa yet and while he does come with big wraps I don't understand why he has got a rep spot with almost zero NRL experience?

friend10

Juniors
Yeah agree with everything,

why not even have luke bailey or someone who can actually might have a shot at origin instead of him,

throw in soward

soward is ahead of mulliin for me still, mullin denfensively is not good, and passing not good but he can pull some sublime banana kicks.

GT0007

Juniors
Yeah agree with everything,

why not even have luke bailey or someone who can actually might have a shot at origin instead of him,

throw in soward

soward is ahead of mulliin for me still, mullin denfensively is not good, and passing not good but he can pull some sublime banana kicks.

Are you serious? Mullin is a great defender very much like a Joey Johns. Soward has to earn his stripes again after a really poor season. I will say Sowards passing game is still amazing. I hope he gets back to his best as long as its not against us!

dragonreddy

Juniors
Are you serious? Mullin is a great defender very much like a Joey Johns. Soward has to earn his stripes again after a really poor season. I will say Sowards passing game is still amazing. I hope he gets back to his best as long as its not against us!

The one thing in MULLEN'S game is poor desicion making on last tackle plays , Bennett has helped him fix it but wonder how he is under extreme fatigue and pressure of origin.

Tayjack

Juniors

Mate are u ok????? Your medicine is kept in the fridge, just open the fridge door it's there.

Lex

Juniors

... Because he is not good enough ... having a precise kicking game - at times - is not enough to be viewed as a quality rep footballer.

64 Dragon

Coach
Jamie's passing and kicking game is still good. I would like to see the old Jamie when he was "the fastest human over 40 metres". I can't remember the last time he made a break and sped away for a try.
That was the old Jamie.

Jamie's passing and kicking game is still good. I would like to see the old Jamie when he was "the fastest human over 40 metres". I can't remember the last time he made a break and sped away for a try.
That was the old Jamie.

Needs Ivan to stop playing such a tiny forward pack and the Forwards to muscle up and stop relying on Mansour and Idris make all the meters