What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarrod Mullen picked as NSW halfback

bluesbreaker

Bench
And no, I didn't laugh at the joke, I thought it was in very bad taste. Just goes to show what kind've people frequent this forum, those who'll laugh at a chick getting allegedly raped.

badav

Bench
bluesbreaker said:
And no, I didn't laugh at the joke, I thought it was in very bad taste. Just goes to show what kind've people frequent this forum, those who'll laugh at a chick getting allegedly raped.

jeez talk about trying your hardest to turn it into something it isnt. The joke was poorly timed, and dumb but your trying to add a whole new dimension to it.

As for webckes drug ordeal. If he hadnt come out in his book and mentioned it to everyone, nobody would have ever known. Let me educate you here (although i feel this will be in vain but anyway).

ASADA or ASDA as they were known back then didnt see there to be any need to proceed with Webcke's case. This is why details werent released to the media. This could have happened any number of times within the NRL. Where there is no case to answer why bother releasing details to the media?? So that people such as yourself can make judgements based on half the facts??

As for comparing his case with McDougall. McDougall took anabolic steriods. Webcke was given probenecid (a substance that accuentuates the affects of antibiotics) by a Doctor to overcome a knee infection. Probenecid can possible be used as a masking agent for steriods in LARGE doses.

It isnt on the banned substance list anymore, but requires notification of use.

He didnt have a case to answer. Its as simple as that.

icewind

Juniors
exactly. webcke had a lot of integrity putting in his book when he didn't have to. the same thing could have happened to Johns, you never know. And I doubt you would ever know cos I would not expect the grub to say anything.

Latest posts