What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Anderson

big boppa eel

Juniors
Had a chat to Jarryd this evening, and was pleased to hear he is still involved with our juniors doing a little coaching, now there is man with alot of class who doesnt burn bridges and to my amazement believe still has huge soft spot for our club, people like this are the salt of the earth and who should be kept at our club and not cut loose, I really do hope one day he is allowed to find his way back, as I dont think he would hesitate.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Had a chat to Jarryd this evening, and was pleased to hear he is still involved with our juniors doing a little coaching, now there is man with alot of class who doesnt burn bridges and to my amazement believe still has huge soft spot for our club, people like this are the salt of the earth and who should be kept at our club and not cut loose, I really do hope one day he is allowed to find his way back, as I dont think he would hesitate.
Wow what a response, did I do something wrong? anyone heeeeeeelllo.

Noise

Coach
Ok then, il reply. who the hell is jarryd anderson?

Did Hayne and Ando get busy on mad monday and have a secret love child??

I honestly have no idea who you are talking about:?

Gronk

Staff member
He was a gear steward or something that got the bullet soon after the election. Is that him ?

Stagger eel

Staff member
He was a gear steward or something that got the bullet soon after the election. Is that him ?

no mate, Jared along with Kaye Fitzhenry, Grant Jones and 2 employees in the marketing department were made redundant way before the ellection and while Fitz was CEO.

Uncle Leo

Juniors
no mate, Jared along with Kaye Fitzhenry, Grant Jones and 2 employees in the marketing department were made redundant way before the ellection and while Fitz was CEO.

Stagger, perhaps you can enlighten us with ALL the names of football club employees that have been punted under Ozzie and the current board..............:sarcasm:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Stagger, perhaps you can enlighten us with ALL the names of football club employees that have been punted under Ozzie and the current board..............:sarcasm:

actually I couldn't, but I'm sure you could...

I do know that it was enough fat to make it a more leaner machine...

name another club that carried a CEO, general manager of football operations and a football manager at the same time...

weird..

Uncle Leo

Juniors
actually I couldn't, but I'm sure you could...

I do know that it was enough fat to make it a more leaner machine...

name another club that carried a CEO, general manager of football operations and a football manager at the same time...

weird..

convenient??:sarcasm:........

Uncle Leo

Juniors
It would be around 20 that were punted and another 20 odd who resigned??

I wonder why they resigned.... maybe working under this board wasn't the nicest experience.

Thanks ParraAds, Although, I think you are referring to the Leagues Club.

I am specifically referring to the Football Office, employees punted under ozzie and the current board. Stagger, helpfully named the employees who were paid out ALL their entitlements (I assume, as there does not appear to be any FWA cases linked to them) under the previous management. But alas, he cannot name or put a number, on the sackings under this management!!!! Go figure :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Jodeci

Bench

Dont waste your time Stags.....

Remember 3P are evil and after 18 months have killed our club because for 30 years before that everything was fine....

Dam you 3P....

It's all their fault.

You mean to tell me that Fitzy and his cronies sacked a man who put his heart and soul into the club??

How could they do this ahhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhh the world is caving in Ahhhhhhhhh.
Where are the morals Parra Pete?
How could the old brigade do this??

ParraAds

Juniors
Just because people don't like the current board doesn't mean they liked the old one either.