What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Kornstar

Coach
His plane fares, straight onto our salary cap

Wouldn't shock me.

So it was just a coincidence that he came back on Thursday? Isn't he training hard for some sort of competition that i hear is pretty prestigious or something?

strider

Post Whore
Wouldn't shock me.

So it was just a coincidence that he came back on Thursday? Isn't he training hard for some sort of competition that i hear is pretty prestigious or something?

Was supposedly getting treatment for some injury. Maybe thats a furffy?

Gronk

Staff member
Chris Sandow ‏@Sandow_7 22m22 minutes ago
@Normz35 young buck what's doing @JarrydHayne said you in love now is there any truth to this

Corey Norman ‏@Normz35 12m12 minutes ago
@Sandow_7 bra ask @tim_mannah how @JarrydHayne get dominated by his girl it's sickening

Chris Sandow ‏@Sandow_7 10m10 minutes ago
@Normz35 @tim_mannah @JarrydHayne aaaaaayyyyeeee can't believe this

Tim Mannah ‏@tim_mannah 8m8 minutes ago
@Sandow_7 @Normz35 @JarrydHayne I don't want to discuss this in a public forum, but it is very concerning haha.

Corey Norman‏@Normz35
@tim_mannah @Sandow_7 @JarrydHayne Chrissy bra it's bad man honest bra next level

Corey Norman ‏@Normz35 3m3 minutes ago
@Sandow_7 @tim_mannah @JarrydHayne I was like as well

jarryd hayne ‏@JarrydHayne 53s53 seconds ago
@Normz35 @Sandow_7 @tim_mannah his deflecting attention. Mate we just happy for you. Career best form. Out a ring on it

Corey Norman ‏@Normz35 5m5 minutes ago
@Sandow_7 @tim_mannah @JarrydHayne you know when he bites like that there's truth behind what me n Tim are saying

So Jarryd has a girlfriend. Hope she is Sydney based. :rolleyes:

Gronk

Staff member
Ben Ryan Fiji 7s ‏@benjaminryan 19m19 minutes ago
Happy Monday morning from Fiji
1f1eb-1f1ef.png
Media release via @fijirugby wth squad update at 12pm Fiji Time. #rugby

ash411

Bench
The media is going to go batshit crazy over this.

We're going to have months of speculation, every suburb he has a coffee in is going to link him to one club or another...

If he has a croissant for brekkie they'll link that to French Rugby, if he pops into sushi train, it'll be Japanese rugby, Maybe he goes to have lunch at Sizzler in Kogarah, they'll link him to the Dragons...

phantom eel

First Grade
At least training in rugby 7s - and heavily publucusing it - has helped Hayne open up the possibility of rugby union contracts for 2017.

Watch him use us to up his price!

Gronk

Staff member
At least training in rugby 7s - and heavily publucusing it - has helped Hayne open up the possibility of rugby union contracts for 2017.

Watch him use us to up his price!

So a Japan contract or a cameo in France is prolly on the cards.

Like SBW, we will be unable to sign him to a contract until after his Ru contract expires. This means that there will be months and months of speculation until we announce his return in Jan Feb.

ash411

Bench
You know the great thing about this, we don't have to pin all our hopes on getting him back.

It'd be nice to have him, sure, but we don't NEED him as such. Not anymore.

That's kind of a nice feeling, I have to admit.

The media is going to go batshit crazy over this.

We're going to have months of speculation, every suburb he has a coffee in is going to link him to one club or another...

at least while the media is following him around sydney like a pride of lions chasing down a zebra they are leaving foran alone

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Paul kent will lose his shit if the hayne plane ran out for parramatta this year.

But in all seriousness doubt the nrl will allow him back this year