What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

eels81236

Bench
Pete Rose. Inarguably one of the greatest baseballers but his legacy is just betting on games. And honestly if he was “points shaving” that just makes how good a player he was even scarier
I’m with you there. I met him at a rookie league game many years ago. Nice guy. I couldn’t have him in the HOF though.

84 Baby

Referee
I’m with you there. I met him at a rookie league game many years ago. Nice guy. I couldn’t have him in the HOF though.
Yeah while I feel what he did was just silly and ill conceived rather than really dodgy, it’d be a bad message to reward him. I think they’ll make a big show of celebrating him when he passes but that’ll be it

84 Baby

Referee
I think he did alright with his consolation prize though.
images

Avenger

Immortal
Hayne and Ben Barba both had the most dominant seasons in recent history but sadly both for different reasons are on the scrap heap. Neither will play NRL again and it’s hard for me to say this because I rated him as the best I’ve seen but we’d be absolutely insane to even contemplate signing Hayne again.

Latest posts