What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Jarryd Hayne sexual assault trials

Last Week

Bench
In regards to this allegation, none of us are really going to know what's happened so speculation or even an opinion on it is stupid at this point.

What is likely though is that no club could possibly sign him with this over his head.

If he wants a pay day, he's going to have to go to France or Japan, which he will be reluctant to do because of his child being in Sydney. I feel for the bloke in that regard.

nrlnrl

First Grade
In regards to this allegation, none of us are really going to know what's happened so speculation or even an opinion on it is stupid at this point.

What is likely though is that no club could possibly sign him with this over his head.

If he wants a pay day, he's going to have to go to France or Japan, which he will be reluctant to do because of his child being in Sydney. I feel for the bloke in that regard.
Even any overseas sporting club will hesitate with 2 allegations of that type. Anyway, innocent until proven guilty, let's wait & see what happens with the second allegation.

Valheru

Coach
Can't see the investigation going far TBH.

"withdrew consent" by definition means she gave consent prior. From there it is he said/she said unless there was witnesses (doubtful) and/or he was dumb enough to admit it in a text to her or someone else.

Homo man69

Juniors

"withdrew consent" by definition means she gave consent prior. From there it is he said/she said unless there was witnesses (doubtful) and/or he was dumb enough to admit it in a text to her or someone else.

Withdrew consent during intercourse. So she changed her mind halfway through. Then yelled rape??

TheFrog

Coach

She might give consent to one act but not another. Use your imagination. It will be hard to prove, though.

Valheru

Coach
She might give consent to one act but not another. Use your imagination. It will be hard to prove, though.

Yes of course and I am not saying she is lying.

Just saying that consent was given originally at least for certain acts (as she admits). Unless there is any 3rd party or physical evidence, I am not sure how she proves consent was withdrawn unless he admits it which seems unlikely.

I don't know Jarryd Hayne. I've never met Jarryd Hayne or had any contact with him, but... *starts crying*

BXQOIdhCIAAIWSl.jpg

It's ok, your tears say more than real evidence ever could..