What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Jarryd Hayne sexual assault trials

AJB1102

First Grade
That's true but i can't be associated with his name either way as i am the people's champ,the public actually looks up to me unlike Hayne,im the reason this website keeps afloat

Thank you for sharing. That's so brave of you!

Too often we get caught up focusing on the people involved and forget about the fringe idiots who are also victims. I hope Jarryd thinks about you and your plight before he tries to park the 747 in a garden shed again.

God bless!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Jarryd Hayne released on bail to appear in court in December on sex assault charge
NRL star Jarryd Hayne faces two decades behind bars after being ordered to front a Sydney court on a sex assault charge next month.

NSW Criminal Code states for “circumstances of aggravation” means circumstances in which “the alleged offender intentionally or recklessly inflicts actual bodily harm on the alleged victim”.

It’s understood the alleged victim was interviewed by the NRL’s integrity unit before the matter was referred to police.

A spokeswoman for NSW Police told news.com.au: “Police are investigating following reports a woman was sexually assaulted by a 30-year-old man in late September.

“The investigation is being led by detectives from the Child Abuse and Sex Crimes Squad.”

The claim likely comes as no help to Hayne’s pursuit of a new NRL contract, after his most recent deal with Parramatta expired on October 31. The Eels had been hopeful at least one other player could be picked up by another club to fit Hayne into next year’s salary cap.

“As this is a police matter the club will be making no public comment in relation to these reports,” a Parramatta spokeswoman said.

Hayne’s representative Wayne Beavis opted not to comment when contacted by AAP after the allegations arose.

31613f5e88ba64f4bfec2b97589a0bdc

Hayne was quickly driven away. Picture: Bill HearneSource:News Corp Australia

A two-time Dally M Medallist, Hayne is one of the biggest names in the NRL thanks largely to his magical run to help Parramatta to the 2009 grand final. He has played 11 Tests for Australia and 23 State of Origins for NSW and scored 121 tries in 214 NRL games.

He also created headlines when he left the Eels to play in the NFL, running out for the San Francisco 49ers in late 2015.

However that one-year stay was plagued with drama, with Hayne still defending a civil court rape case made against him while living in the United States — an accusation he has long vehemently denied.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sport...d/news-story/3704064dc3c4d2a716f7c08fbfa9efb7

myrrh ken

First Grade
You'd think withdrawal of consent would be pretty hard to prosecute, but its gonna be hard for the defence to explain away her injuries.

i'm predicting no gaol time either way