What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Jarryd Hayne sexual assault trials

SBD82

Coach
Yo buddy, he hasn’t been sentenced yet, so nothing to reduce!

He will go through the motions at sentencing and then I think he is likely to appeal the conviction proper.

A district court judge doesn’t the appeal court what to do, he cleans their wigs and drives them home!

But he’s not out of trouble yet.
There are so many errors in this post that I don’t know where to start.

There are so many errors in this post that I don’t know where to start.

I checked it and youre right Rumpole. I retract it.

Now I say that after being convicted by the jury, he appeals to Vlandys and he’s given a 2 weeks suspension and $20,000 fine.

But the wig cleaning was spot on.

Last edited:

Last Week

Bench
I'm surprised at the result to be honest. From reading what was released to the media, I thought there was enough doubt introduced by the defence case. Jarryd must have been terrible in giving evidence.

People here who think it's as simple as 'I don't agree with the result so I'm going to appeal', don't really understand the process or proper grounds of appeal. An appeal may not be possible. (probably is though in this case)

Game_Breaker

Coach
I'm surprised at the result to be honest. From reading what was released to the media, I thought there was enough doubt introduced by the defence case. Jarryd must have been terrible in giving evidence.

People here who think it's as simple as 'I don't agree with the result so I'm going to appeal', don't really understand the process or proper grounds of appeal. An appeal may not be possible. (probably is though in this case)

I’d be surprised if he did well there

Latest posts