What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Jarryd Hayne sexual assault trials

The_Frog

First Grade
I've lost a little bit of faith in humanity, or certainly the male population in this thread
This is an overwhelmingly male dominated site. Nonetheless the consensus seems to be that Hayne deserves what's coming to him, while his victim could have done more to protect herself from such an ordeal.

betcats

Referee
You seriously need to stop “learning” about women by reading about them on the internet.

Maybe try talking to them? As a baseline, assume that they are human beings, with unique thoughts and feelings, and just let your understanding grow from there.

Its pretty clear he has very little experience with the fairer sex.

You seriously need to stop “learning” about women by reading about them on the internet.

Maybe try talking to them? As a baseline, assume that they are human beings, with unique thoughts and feelings, and just let your understanding grow from there.
You need to stop putting words into people's mouths.

Another thing you need to do is realise that most women laugh at men who think women never do anything wrong.

Are you stupid enough to think every civilisation on Earth that set strict rules on courtship didn't understand women?

That's the message I'm getting from your posts.

SBD82

Coach
You need to stop putting words into people's mouths.

Another thing you need to do is realise that most women laugh at men who think women never do anything wrong.

Are you stupid enough to think every civilisation on Earth that set strict rules on courtship didn't understand women?

That's the message I'm getting from your posts.
f**king hell mate.

Nowhere have I said that women never do anything wrong. They are human, and just as flawed as the rest of us. Try treating them that way.

As for your point about civilisations and their rules around courtship, get f**ked. That’s some seriously flawed bullshit that you’ve been reading on incel sites. Seriously mate. Close the browser.

betcats

Referee
I call bullshit on that. Sounds pretty far fetched coming from someone who clearly has f**k all experience with women.
Most women who intentionally have rough sex do so because they enjoy it or are experimenting.

He just exposed himself as a complete and utter joke with that comment. He was doing pretty well at looking stupid before he said it but that comment leaves no doubt, he is completely full of shit.

I call bullshit on that. Sounds pretty far fetched coming from someone who clearly has f**k all experience with women.
Most women who intentionally have rough sex do so because they enjoy it or are experimenting.
I've seen women say this shit on their Twitter profiles, FFS. Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant. You're stupid and live in a fantasy world, so I couldn't care less what you think.

soc123_au

Staff member
I've seen women say this shit on their Twitter profiles, FFS. Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant. You're stupid and live in a fantasy world, so I couldn't care less what you think.
Cut & paste one.

I'm not in a fantasy world, not even close. I know women can be evil merkins at times as can men. In this case though I dont care if she answered the door stark naked while working herself with a giant dildo. If she decided she didn't want to have sex with him then that should be the end of it.

Apey

Staff member
The point we've been trying to hammer into your thick skull is none of us can know for sure what happened that night because we weren't there, so it's stupid to take one person's side over the other.

Oh, is that the point you've been trying to make?

It still doesn't change the fact those 2 women were stupid to give it up so easily just because he was a famous and handsome footballer.

Ignoring what Hayne did

Everything you have said after this is 100% irrelevant as the context is very important

Frankly mate, what you're doing is victim shaming and its alarming you think this way. Its not all that far away from the "uncovered meat" argument

Latest posts