What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Jarryd Hayne sexual assault trials

pretty sure he likes most of mine sarcastically!

Mine too, with me, maybe there’s a gremlin on his iPhone 2 and instead of me, he’s trying to like a post by @Tigerm from 3 pages earlier or a @Quigs from last September.

@Quigs is a pioneer of on line retrospective footy, one of my best friends contributed but got upset with Quigs. But I stuck up for Quigs even if I’ve never met him. I was diplomatic.

http://www.eraofthebiff.com/

The human touch.

Last edited:
Hey @blue bags, Cyril quiz calls!

I remember the other footballer thread, when we were suddenly raided by about 100 mods at once and bludgeoned to a quivering mess.

Commissioner twiz came to inspect the crime scene after the bust, he looked around and was satisfied that peace and tranquility had been restored to the forum.

It was a greatest thread in the history of LU, I’m still nursing head injuries from the arrest!

I met @T-Boon in the getaway car though, a great poster.

There’s a photo of Twiz getting an award from coby for saving the forum. Well earned I guess. I would have done the same thing in his position.

Last edited:

gUt

Coach
mr-burns-png-7.jpg