What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Jarryd Hayne sexual assault trials

TheDMC

Bench
then, than

their, they're, there

your, you're

any of the above words that aren't used properly usually get me going and I find it happens 99% of the time in facebook posts where some clown is pretending like he's got a law degree

Have you noticed that many current and ex NRL players, including esteemed super commentators Corey Parker and Blocker Roach, butcher the verb "come" by never using its past tense form "came".

"We come here yesterday to...."

How did Aussie RL players en masse miss out on learning the past tense of one of the most common English verbs?

It's like a glitch in the matrix designed to piss me off. Or maybe it is an Aussie education thing. Admittedly, slightly less annoying than youse.

blaza88z

Coach
Have you noticed that many current and ex NRL players, including esteemed super commentators Corey Parker and Blocker Roach, butcher the verb "come" by never using its past tense form "came".

"We come here yesterday to...."

How did Aussie RL players en masse miss out on learning the past tense of one of the most common English verbs?

It's like a glitch in the matrix designed to piss me off. Or maybe it is an Aussie education thing. Admittedly, slightly less annoying than youse.

Agreed, I would understand if English wasn't their native language but these commentators you speak of have spent their entire life in Australia

Setting aside the case itself, Hayne has chosen to surround himself with some A grade idiots. Both those in front of the courthouse and those on social media. If his mates had any sense they'd be supporting him privately and not creating even more negative headlines.

In their minds they are convinced they’ve done the right thing and been gallant.

That spitting and hurling abuse at the victim etc is somehow righteous and noble.

Day 1 gaol is the hardest day. A long day as well. He may even have thoughts of self harm creeping in.

If he can get the job of sweeper he can pass messages along, meet the chaplain.

3 in the afternoon is lockdown for the night. That’s probably the time he’s used to getting up and preparing for nightclubbing at 10pm

And if his mates knew he was intending to have relations with this girl at the bucks night, you would have hoped one of them suggested he find alternative sources of entertainment. I doubt it though...

“ Give her one for me Haynesy, haw haw haw burp”

Rang up Pearce for advice re the girl, sorry, victim.

Pearce is another skirt chasing dope.

Last edited:

some11

Referee
yep, under the influence and having just sat in a cab for a couple hours just to get some after a two day bucks party, its not hard to see how it went pear shaped.
Yeah i always get a hankering for blood after a few beers

some11

Referee
Danny Weilder made NY Freedom aware of Williams post and they then terminated Williams contract.

Danny ' make sure you get the back of my head in shot' Weilder is such a flog, he'll do anything for an 'exclusive' . Remember what he did to Te'o all those years ago resulting in him leaving the game.

No wonder 90% of players refuse to talk to him.
Say it with me:

he deserved it

Lebbo73

Bench
Would be rapist convicted.

Hope he gets the maximum.

Others seem want to stone a girl a death for saying no.

I am in the right country.

Thankyou NSW justice system.

Stay away from my daugther would be rapists.
It’s not about you mate. It’s about the poor woman that was raped.

Lebbo73

Bench
I worked in Criminal defence and even I got a bit of a satisfaction out of clients who failed to show remorse or contrition eating shit in sentencing.

Like seriously, there are so many simple little things to do to get your sentence reduced and it seems like the Hayne Plane just wasn't interested in several of them.
If by some chance he’s innocent, you don’t sell your soul for a lighter sentence. If he’s guilty, I couldn’t agree more with you.

69-05-41

Juniors
Classy response from New York Freedom. Windsor Wolves kept it low-key, but got the message out. Salford Red Devils have been conveniently silent. Are they are waiting for their sponsors to calibrate their moral compass? That just leaves Sprog. By the time the media finish with him breaking into Jarryd's joint might look like a good option.

I don’t understand why he’s going to prison, it’s not like he’s murdered anyone.

He sexually assaulted a young lady (two counts).

He is being punished and the public is in need of protection. Hopefully, he can be rehabilitated.

He has done a very bad thing. Society hates this stuff.

The penalty for rape in some countries is the death penalty and he’s fortunate the victims friends and family did not take the law into their own hands.

Thanks for the gas lighting.

Yeah, I’d say he’s finished too.

Salford have sponsors to think about.

He tried to rescue himself after his offensive victim blaming comments saying he doesn’t support rapists and he knows what they go through ( or something like that).

But too late I’d say.

A bloody district court judge found her credible, but Inu knows better. As for his comments about Haynes form....the judge said she was “ guarded” that he could be rehabilitated.

Inu missed the key point that it was all done and dusted and he simply didn’t need to make any public comment.

Salford are sponsored by a uni and they hate this stuff.

Hip pocket, esl, it’s going to cost him his career and a lot of money.

Haynes about in his 9th hour of being locked in his cell today. His time clock will be still be adjusting.

Steer clear of the prison politics and no snitching is the best course.

Our victim would be getting her advice about civil damages and victims comp.

Last edited:

the phantom menace

First Grade
Hayne's a grub, convicted rapist, but still seems to have a lot of supporters?

But what's the bet he'll still end up on Dancing With The Stars or some shit in 2025 or 2026.

(Or maybe on The Bachelor, if his missus uses her brain during the next 3 years.)

Floodwaters

Juniors

But what's the bet he'll still end up on Dancing With The Stars or some shit in 2025 or 2026.

(Or maybe on The Bachelor, if his missus uses her brain during the next 3 years.)

Did you see the supporters outside court, majority were islanders who showed they have zero regard for women when they said to a female reporter "we should spit on you like the dog you are".

Lets face it Hayne was never regarded good with the fans, I seen on many occasions over the years him snobbing young kids and he often walked around like he was king shit so if I had to pick a couple who would find themselves in a mess like this Hayne would have been one of them.

Hayne will no doubt have to get a normal job when he gets out of jail, this whole legal process would have taken a chunk and he threw away a ton of money chasing his dreams / shitting on Titans.

Mark B

Juniors
I can never get my head around using the word dog as a derogatory insult. A dog is one of the most loyal animals around, yet it is used by crims and other low life’s to ridicule and insult others. As for Hayne’s entourage and friends behaving in such a way, I am not surprised at all.

Mark B

Juniors

See Manu Vatuvei. That would be my guess as to his future employment once he gets out.

Reflector

Juniors
In their minds they are convinced they’ve done the right thing and been gallant.

That spitting and hurling abuse at the victim etc is somehow righteous and noble.

Day 1 gaol is the hardest day. A long day as well. He may even have thoughts of self harm creeping in.

If he can get the job of sweeper he can pass messages along, meet the chaplain.

3 in the afternoon is lockdown for the night. That’s probably the time he’s used to getting up and preparing for nightclubbing at 10pm

And if his mates knew he was intending to have relations with this girl at the bucks night, you would have hoped one of them suggested he find alternative sources of entertainment. I doubt it though...

“ Give her one for me Haynesy, haw haw haw burp”

Rang up Pearce for advice re the girl, sorry, victim.

Pearce is another skirt chasing dope.

There's an unusually perfect symmetry to the fact NSW won Origin in 2014 thanks to Hayne and a girl in a yellow dress...

Latest posts