What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Jarryd Hayne sexual assault trials

Hayne pain was moved to another prison :)

Yeah, a number of the lads felt the need to try to whack him with apples. Its a schoolyard mentality, nothing personal and I doubt a lot of them would pick him face to face. A couple would have a go for the big scalp.

Cooma is pretty cold at the moment ( -3) and no Foxtel.

0D9C129D-4F02-4A38-B2C6-6D121D14894B.jpeg

A cell at Cooma, he’s locked in here at least 13 hours a day. Looks obscenely confined to me, probably bordering on human rights violations.

It will take him awhile to get into the prison lifestyle and settle down pending his appeal. Not many prisoners will be sympathetic. Sex offenders aren’t highly regarded.

I think they have a gaol farm and he could try to get a job there.

Last edited:

souths_reborn

Juniors
Yeah, a number of the lads felt the need to try to whack him with apples. Its a schoolyard mentality, nothing personal and I doubt a lot of them would pick him face to face. A couple would have a go for the big scalp.

Cooma is pretty cold at the moment ( -3) and no Foxtel.

View attachment 49013

A cell at Cooma, he’s locked in here at least 13 hours a day. Looks obscenely confined to me, probably bordering on human rights violations.

It will take him awhile to get into the prison lifestyle and settle down pending his appeal. Not many prisoners will be sympathetic. Sex offenders aren’t highly regarded.

I think they have a gaol farm and he could try to get a job there.
What about if he was to form a prison football team? Would that increase his popularity? lol

nick87

Coach
Hayne should definately base his appeal around a case in another country.

It's a no brainer really.

Especially if his defence around that OS case is "They didnt go to jail and they did way worse than me!"

Reminds me of a time my sister decided to challenge a speeding ticket in local courts against all advice given to her, and her argument essentially amounted to the idea that if she was speeding, the truck next to her must have been going even faster... suffice to say that did not go well :D

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I just looked the case up and they werent convicted so not only is it in a different country but its a completely different outcome.

He needs to use his time in gaol constructively, try and learn new skills, do some courses. Stay out of the prison politics etc. not ask questions and be kind to guards. Respect his cellie and avoid staring at him doing his business. He should not think small and weedy prisoners are not protected or lack big friends.

I think prisoners with good behaviour and who donate time for charity should have access to basic internet with restrictions for an hour a day etc to stay connected. Better than making shanks or fishing for cigarette butts etc.

Last edited:

Mark B

Juniors
He needs to use his time in gaol constructively, try and learn new skills, do some courses. Stay out of the prison politics etc. not ask questions and be kind to guards. Respect his cellie and avoid staring at him doing his business. He should not think small and weedy prisoners are not protected or lack big friends.

I think prisoners with good behaviour and who donate time for charity should have access to basic internet with restrictions for an hour a day etc to stay connected. Better than making shanks or fishing for cigarette butts etc.
Don’t you watch Mr Inbetween. It’s prison etiquette not to use the cells dunny to take a shit in.

Don’t you watch Mr Inbetween. It’s prison etiquette not to use the cells dunny to take a shit in.

You’re right, it will contaminate the contraband hidden in the s bend.

For an nrl player, that would wreck the mouth guard.

But that look at that cell, I’ve seen bigger rabbit hutches.

Knight76

Juniors
The Hayne plane landed back in court today as he commences his appeal to quash his conviction.

He argues that the jury should not have believed her!

Oh and the judge got a word wrong.

Latest posts