What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd HAYNE in Premier League?

Unit

Juniors
Y is this kid in Pl for, is he really that good?
last year he was playing harold matts

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There's a thread somewhere where people were talking Hayne up and saying he should be in first grade, and some idiot called Poupou said just because he's good in the lower grades doesn't mean he'll make it in first grade.

Parra Pride

Referee
There's a thread somewhere where people were talking Hayne up and saying he should be in first grade, and some idiot called Poupou said just because he's good in the lower grades doesn't mean he'll make it in first grade.

Maybe you should make a similar comment about Loko?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Now that I think about it, that thread would've been on the old official Eels board.

As for Loko, I already said this season that he doesn't look ready for first grade. It's a shame I'm never wrong.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Hindmarsh was never ready for first grade either, he wasn't exactly on fire in the lower grades (as far as know) before he made his NRL debut. However
Smith saw something in him, he saw that Hindmarsh needed to be pushed he needed to be challenged, so he gave him a start against the Rams. The rest is history.

Latest posts