What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne - Make him an Eel for Life

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Madge is going to West tigers. Any small or frightened forward will be given his marching orders. Complete clean out there.

By the way, he likes Brown and will go after him with a vengeance. Everyone at Souths loved the bad boy enforcer.
Where is Harold going?

Eelogical

Referee
So next time i am at the pub and they serve me a pale ale thats as cold as every other beer there, i will tell em no, my mate gary said this is too cold ffs
Don't mention Gary's name. They'll throw you out on your ear. It would be wiser to drink it warm.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So next time i am at the pub and they serve me a pale ale thats as cold as every other beer there, i will tell em no, my mate gary said this is too cold ffs
Or if you cared about beer you could go somewhere where:

A. That doesn’t happen.
B. The ‘pale ale’ that you are drinking isn’t just the same shitty, generic pale lager with a fancy name.

It is an irrefutable fact that all proper ales are best served slightly warmer. Ask any scientician.

A. That doesn’t happen.
B. The ‘pale ale’ that you are drinking isn’t just the same shitty, generic pale lager with a fancy name.

It is an irrefutable fact that all proper ales are best served slightly warmer. Ask any scientician.
Also you should add a drop or two of water to bring out its true flavour.

strider

Post Whore

A. That doesn’t happen.

Oh gary

Eelogical

Referee

A. That doesn’t happen.

What a f**k stick. This isn't pommyland you kipper. Scientician........lol.