What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Here was your opportunity, Twiz, to call the thread 'JH f**ks a cat' or something, and you just keep spewing out the same stuff.

If we give it a bit Beccy will probabaly put out an article on a similar story. The only way she would put out a positive article on JH is if he played for her precious Swannies.

ash411

Bench
If we give it a bit Beccy will probabaly put out an article on a similar story. The only way she would put out a positive article on JH is if he played for her precious Swannies.

Or he started making his own brand of bourbon...

phantom eel

First Grade
http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=359452

Hayne works on 'God's call'

Vuniwaqa Bola-Bari
Friday, June 24, 2016

Fiji 7s squad member to the Olympics Jarryd Hayne has spoken for the first time since arriving in the country last week.

And there's no regret for the man who left behind millions of dollars and a trailblazing career in sports to help his tiny South Pacific nation in her Olympic Games gold medal bid.

"I've made my decision. It's me and my God calling me to where I'm going to grow the most."

These were the words of Jarryd Hayne, the most talked about player this season when he made the switch from the National Football League (NFL) team San Francisco 49ers, giving away about $F900,819 he was receiving in the United States to try and be an Olympian with the Vodafone Fiji 7s team.

"It's the Lotu," he said that he has enjoyed the most with the Fijian side - something he also came to learn and changed him when he joined the Vodafone Fiji Bati in 2008.

And for him, not getting what he used to get with the NFL or National Rugby League (NRL) is not new because it was something similar when he joined the Fiji Bati almost a decade ago.

Speaking to the Fijian media yesterday, Hayne said: "It's been great coming back and especially the Lotu (church service)."

And with fitness being his biggest challenge, Hayne, determined to get into Rio selection, covered the hard yards in Australia training before he jetted into the country last week.

"I just kept training in Sydney.

"I didn't have a break because obviously I was far behind, so I just kept training to get my fitness level up and work hard," Hayne said.

A couple of three kilometre runs in Sydney he said
, but he knows it won't get any easier as the Rio games close in.

"It's going to be tough and going into the unknown.

"It's exciting and also a bit daunting, but looking forward to it. It's the second week in training. It has definitely gone up a level.

"We've done probably a lot more running this week than last week, and am sure it's going to increase as the weeks go by," the Australian Fijian said.
359452.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Hayne hopes to meet Radradra
Vuniwaqa Bola-Bari
Saturday, June 25, 2016
FIJI 7s Olympics squad member Jarryd Hayne is keeping his fingers crossed that he would meet Parramatta Eels Fijian Semi Radradra before the Taveuni man returns to Australia.

Hayne yesterday confirmed to Times Sport that he has spoken to Radradra and knew that his former Eels teammate had been doing well.

"I spoke to Semi, he's doing OK but you know, you never know but hopefully I get to catch up with him, before he heads back," Hayne said.

Radradra is back in the country to seek the blessings of his father as he hopes to switch to rugby union after what is expected to be a move to France.

But the Hayne Plane wants to meet the Eels "trailblazer" Radradra and said he would help Radradra should the former Fiji 7s flyer needed it.

"It'll be good to catch up with him but you know he's his own man and I always told him I'm always here to chat and if he needs anything, am just a step away.

"I know he was in Suva the other day but we just missed each other and I was going out as he was coming in, hopefully we can catch up before he goes back or hopefully we can keep in contact," Hayne said.

There have also been revelations that Parramatta is trying to reunite the duo with a $2m per year plan to reunite Semi Radradra and Jarryd Hayne at the club.
http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=359747

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Looks like buzz rothfield has changed his tune he said jarryd will be at parramatta next year in his weekly blog. In saying that rothfield does talk a lot of rubbish and his strike rate on player movement isnt much chop considering he has been sprouting hayne to roosters for the past 12 months.

Gronk

Staff member
Looks like buzz rothfield has changed his tune he said jarryd will be at parramatta next year in his weekly blog. In saying that rothfield does talk a lot of rubbish and his strike rate on player movement isnt much chop considering he has been sprouting hayne to roosters for the past 12 months.

Also considering they have bought a 1 & 6 in the last week, it's a bit hard to maintain the Hayne :arrow: Roosters BS.

Noise

Coach
Also considering they have bought a 1 & 6 in the last week, it's a bit hard to maintain the Hayne :arrow: Roosters BS.

Yep. They have Gordon, Latrell Mitchell, Pearce, Hastings (will prob be released) and Keary. They won't be buying Hayne to play wing or centre.

Incorrect

Coach

To be fair to old beetroot cheeks, he was the first journo I can recall to hint at the Foran signing back at the tail end of 2014 from memory.... So he does get a solid lead once in every while...

Gronk

Staff member
BOMBSHELL UPDATE ON HAYNE'S FUTURE !

JARRYD Hayne’s future beyond the Rio Olympics is well and truly up in the air.

The cross-code star continues to fight for a plane ticket to the Games with the Fiji Sevens side, but where he lands after August is anyone’s guess.

Fox Sports’ chief rugby league reporter James Hooper revealed to NRL Tonight there’s five NRL clubs currently in the race for the former NSW star’s signature.

Hayne’s former club Parramatta leads the race by a nose, but there’s four others hot on their heels.

It’s believed Australian rugby is also in the hunt to sign him, although Hayne will be ineligible for the Wallabies given his allegiance to Fiji.

Hooper says it’s looking more and more likely Hayne will return to the NRL in 2017.

“Start the bidding war ... I’m a betting person and I do believe that Jarryd Hayne will most likely be playing in the NRL next year,” Hooper said.

“They pick the Fiji Sevens team for the Rio Olympic Games on the 15th (and) they’re going to take 13 players.

“I get the feeling Jarryd Hayne is somehow miraculously going to be one of those 13 players.

“The Olympics are done by the end of August and I think we’ll see him back in Australia.

“There are a number of NRL clubs, Parramatta head them at the moment.

“They’ve been in negotiations, preliminary discussions, with Jarryd already for around six weeks.

“There are four other NRL clubs I’ve been told today that are also lining up ready to lure him back.”

Hayne has played his cards close to his chest in regards to his future.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...h/news-story/79730f08dfba887dab561541a3c517e8

I know, not really BOMBSHELL ! news right ?