What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Avenger

Immortal
Massive peanut.

Probably would have thrived at the Roosters or the Storm. Hopefully we become the sort of club that can steer talented muppets down the right path but I still think we are lacking leadership (even though it has improved in recent years).
During his prime a friend of mine met him at a party and said that he couldn’t string two sentences together.

I reckon he is the biggest waste of talent I’ve seen since I’ve started following the game and it was all self inflicted. An honorable mention goes to urine fountain boy.

blue bags

First Grade
f1a81cd91c3ae042b73d5d7367a085ca

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
During his prime a friend of mine met him at a party and said that he couldn’t string two sentences together.

I reckon he is the biggest waste of talent I’ve seen since I’ve started following the game and it was all self inflicted. An honorable mention goes to urine fountain boy.
Ben Barba would be up there as well.