What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Gronk

Staff member
A date has been set for the re-trial of former Fiji Bati star Jarryd Hayne who is alleged to have sexually assaulted a woman in Newcastle in Australia in 2018.

Hayne had earlier pleaded not guilty to two counts of aggravated sexual assault causing actual bodily harm.

It is alleged the former Parramatta Eels and NSW fullback assaulted and forced himself on the woman, injuring her in the process.

After a trial in November, a jury was unable to reach either unanimous or majority verdicts on either count.

The jury was discharged and a new trial date has been set for March 8th.

https://www.fijivillage.com/sports/Jarryd-Haynes-retrial-to-begin-on-March-8th-x5r8f4/

Gronk

Staff member
Still the saddest fall from grace since I’ve been watching the game.
100%. He should be a future immortal. Instead he (and to a lesser extent, Todd Carney and Ben Barba) harbour tales of flawed character and will be sadly easily forgotten.

Gronk

Staff member
He’s washed up bud. Time to move along.

Not Guilty = ?

Guthrie's
Sivo
Blake
Haynes ??
Fergie
brown
moses.

Stand right there Chiefy. Don't move a muscle.
giphy.gif

T-Boon

Coach
I feel like the timing of this could not be worse.

I know what you mean. But it could work both ways.
Dont underestimate how quickly average people get feed up with people claiming to be victims and demanding all sorts of attention out of it. It is a generally human instinct to get feed up quickly with that.

100%. He should be a future immortal. Instead he (and to a lesser extent, Todd Carney and Ben Barba) harbour tales of flawed character and will be sadly easily forgotten.

Carney is a goose and a dickhead, but he hasn't even been accused of the level of stuff that the other two have been implicated in (note, not found guily of).

Latest posts