What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne

Jason Maher

Immortal
Well, TT is so assured of his expertise on everything, and thus offers so many authoritative opinions, he is bound to be wrong occasionally. And when he is wrong, you can guarantee he'll be wrong with a gaggle of laughing smilies.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hutty1986

Immortal

Murf

Juniors
I think a convincing argument could be put forward that Hayne has surpassed Slater now. Whether or not that is to do with his progress or the digression of Billy is up for debate however.

Parraren

Bench
f**k it's been that long since we won a series I completely forgot about Kurt Gidley stinking things up for NSW all those years......and a captain to top it off.......and picked at FB ahead of Hayne and Stewart.

natheel

Coach
I think a convincing argument could be put forward that Hayne has surpassed Slater now. Whether or not that is to do with his progress or the digression of Billy is up for debate however.

Presently yes Hayne is playing better than Slater but career wise Slater has shown more consistency but a debate could also be brought forward, should Slater have not been in a dominant team his whole career would he make a mark like Hayne does for Eels no matter where we sit on the ladder?