What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne

Wizardman

First Grade
Is the man finally back? For the first time since his comeback to league, Im thinking he actually is.

His stint at the Gold Coast was absolutely woeful and Daley was an absolute dick for picking him for NSW. He looked unfit league-wise, looked like a bodybuilder and looked disinterested.

Some people will say that he is playing for a contract and I would not deny that. But, Im thinking that more is to come here. He looks as light as he ever has, got some speed back and has that incredible mobility back. I think he'll have a great 2019.

Bazal

Post Whore
Haters gunna hate but he’s been very good the last 6 weeks for us.

Yep.

Since Rd 14, when he returned from injury:

9 tries (9 total)
2 TAs (3 total)
8 LBs (9 total)
48 tackle breaks (54 total)
1100m (1370 total)

Is he back? Hard to say. But he's been bloody good without question. Not to mention all you hear from the other players about how much of a great influence he's been at training.

Just a shame he burned the best part of 10 weeks injured. We might have jagged a couple of the closer games with a guy like him in the side, at least be away from the bottom of the ladder

Wizardman

First Grade
I think people underestimate the damage that the NFL experiment had done to his body. He was way too heavy and had too much bulk. He looks completely different to the guy that first signed with the Gold Coast two years ago.
I've never seen him lighter since when he first came into grade. He is definitely benefiting from it.

carcharias

Immortal
I’m glad the Sharks don’t have to play him again.
Scored 3 tries and didn’t even looked like he was trying last weekend.

He's been good but to say he's back would be way way way too far. At his peak he was the best player in the game. Don't think we'll ever see him back to that level or even close tbh.

DC_fan

Coach
Jarryd Hayne at 10% effort is still the best player in the NRL

I cannot stand Hayne. He is a quitter, and therefore a loser. He is in Donald Trumps class of being egotistical. I have refused to watch any of his games since his return to the NRL, and will continue to do so right up to he retires. Which for mine, cannot come soon enough.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Bog avg player who lives on past glories. About time he actually did something to justify his over inflated salary.

Latest posts