What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jason gangaram

winnyason

Juniors
any glen mills bulls fans or players that post on here, tell me how he is going.
i did read he scored 4 tries in a game a week ago, a exceptional attacking player & his heritage could see him as a bolter for fiji in the future.
i played with him at orange hawks in our 1st division team that made the semi's his footwork was out of this world for group 10 rugby league, played flegg at manly.

Tomahawk

Staff member
winnyason;

I am the only Glen Mills player in the forum. If you want to pm me I'll let Jason read it, and he can respond back to you.

As for his play, like you said he has great footwork, and his "Fijian hop" is even better. He has already made his mark on the AMNRL in just 2 matches scoreing I like 6 try's. He could be in double digits for try's by the end of the year