What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Nightingale

Deacon

First Grade
He is a liability for you guys as he can't defend. Merritt will have a field day on him next year. A hat-trick at least.

Back to your hole you twat, Merritt with an open line couldnt do the job let alone 3 times

Minh

First Grade
He is a liability for you guys as he can't defend. Merritt will have a field day on him next year. A hat-trick at least.
LOL Merritt is a class or two below Nighty, as much as I like Morris I would even choose Nightingale over him in fact I would not pick any winger over Nightingale ATM both our wingers are world class. You can keep Merritt he is a decent player though.

Jubileeboy

First Grade

You are a deluded little rabbit!

Get back to South Sydney Spasos...er, I mean 50uff Sydney Sharkies..

Tosser

Wobbygong

First Grade
Apparently Nightingale knocked back souffs because he wants to play finals football and knew he wouldn't have that opportunity at the mixos.

Minh

First Grade
Nightigale may be underated but not by me or all the Saints fans, what he did in the finals series just confirmed and enhanced our high opinion of the guy, this guy is simply one of my favorite players.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Florence is underated IMO...a good sound winger.
He's better than sound kia.

Scoring one try in a grand final is a dream come true. Scoring two tries in a grand final is just showing off.

But it is his sheer spirit and return ability that impresses me the most. Getting out of the in-goal against all odds for example. This is the sort of stuff that lifts a whole team and is worth more than a mere try.

A little from left field here, but Jason Nightingale is what Reece Simmonds could have been if he had the height.

Minh

First Grade
I remember Reece he was one of the better lower grade or did they use to call it presidents cup or something, I think he won a GF under Browny in the lower grades, good player but couldn't quite cut it in FG.

Como Connection

First Grade
Let's not forget his try against Wests Tigers to make it 12-12, he was involved in the lead up down the right side, backs up Young and under the posts, got us into the GF !

Minh

First Grade
It was brilliant, all class and got us back in the game, for mine Nighty was probably the best player of the finals series, he held his composure and played the game hard a true big game player, and let's not underestimate the value of having Gaz inside him too, Gaz attracts plenty of opposition attention in attack and he also creates opportunities that most centres simply cannot.:cool:

Godz Illa

Coach
He can do ANYTHING

4267860_600x400.jpg

j0nesy

Bench
A little from left field here, but Jason Nightingale is what Reece Simmonds could have been if he had the height.

Funny you say that, I've been thinking how similar the two are for some time.

Nightingale is a top player, all heart.