What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Robinson is he/is he not

Weels

Juniors
Just watched the Penrith/Newcastle game.
I can now understand why JT blew up last week. :blahb:
I don't condone it, but I can certainly understand it now.
This bloke crucified a game tonight that held a lot of promise of being a great game.
Pity it didn't eventuate, but Mr Robinson can certainly take the credit for that. :oops:
Just on his performances of the last two weeks I can say in all honesty that this bloke should not be in charge at ANY NRL GAME EVER AGAIN. [-X

For me HE IS NOT and never will be a good NRL class referee. :thumbd:

thorson1987

Coach
Just watched the Penrith/Newcastle game.
I can now understand why JT blew up last week. :blahb:
I don't condone it, but I can certainly understand it now.
This bloke crucified a game tonight that held a lot of promise of being a great game.
Pity it didn't eventuate, but Mr Robinson can certainly take the credit for that. :oops:
Just on his performances of the last two weeks I can say in all honesty that this bloke should not be in charge at ANY NRL GAME EVER AGAIN. [-X

For me HE IS NOT and never will be a good NRL class referee. :thumbd:

He should have been stood down after last week.

When I saw him on the field tonight I said f**k out loud. And there wasn't even anyone to hear it, but I needed to say it nonetheless.

Worst. ref. ever.

Serc

First Grade
Robinson has been pretty crap for us twice in a month now...I usually don't comment too much on particular refs, but I can't ignore this one!

murraymob

Coach
Robinson has a history of caning us at penrith.One thing he always does is when he is losing control out comes the whistle.Was not suprised by his poor showing tonight

Didgi

Commentators were talking him up, then absolutely giving it to him by the end of the match. :lol:

Frustrated Fan

Juniors
So many lopp sided/one eyed refereeing performances should be sounding warning bells for the powers that be. Ray Murrahey's skills should be employed to check HIM out.

aqua_duck

Coach
How he has made a career out of reffing I'll never know, deadset the bloke isn't fit to ref a game of under 7's

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
Robinson, Suttor, and Cummins are all woeful. I honestly don't know how these blokes have jobs.

gUt

Coach
I don't think Suttor is much worse than any of the others, he tends to stand out because he's got a bit of personality.

Packy

Bench
I don't think Suttor is much worse than any of the others, he tends to stand out because he's got a bit of personality.

I don't think this is it. I just think he is poor. When he 1st came into the NRL he wasn't as poor as he is now. I don't like to think what that says about the ref's training and procedures.

Mr Saab

Referee
He never recovered after being hit with a coke bottle in a souffs game. He reminds me of Kelvin Jeffes....another wanker referee

Latest posts