What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

Zoso

Juniors
f**king hell the absolute shit tonne of arguments of this site at pages is punishing. I wish you’d take it to another thread, maybe call it the “I’ve got no f**king life” thread?
I thought the arguments were the whole point of the platform?!?

Zoso

Juniors

King-Gutho94

Coach
Easy to say when you're at the club that won a premiership in its second year.
Melbourne got lucky in 1999 just as the Tigers were in 2005 that we couldn't finish the job.

In all honesty they were they 2 seasons Parramatta were the best team left in the remaining four & should have won the comp in the Brian Smith era with what teams were still lurking at Prelim Final weekend especially after a week off.

2001 was a bad choke but in hindsight Newcastle had a better team and an immortal at halfback at the peak of his powers.

Who probably would have been close to us with the minor premiership if he didnt miss 9 games with a knee injury.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Lots and lots of luck?
In their case it's lots and lots of resources. Six grand final wins (four premierships) in 26 years points to a significant resourcing advantage, given the average club wins one every sixteen years (one every seventeen since the Dolphins came into the comp).

Latest posts