What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Smith charged cocaine trafficking

no name

Coach
SMH has confirmed it was who Hooper said.
My phone is stuffing up and won't copy and paste the link.

I find it odd that Peppers' post stays but.

BunniesMan

Immortal
meh. They'll all have their fancy lawyers reduce the charges and get slaps on the wrist. No big deal.

ek999

First Grade
Why is this with the Jason smith stuff. Is it connected?

Yes, same investigation

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/feb/20/karmichael-hunt-charged-with-supplying-cocaine

Guardian Australia understands Hunt’s arrest is related to an earlier joint CCC and police investigation that allegedly uncovered cocaine trafficking by two other prominent footballers, one-time Queensland rugby league player Jason Smith and NSW counterpart Matt Seers.

proto

Juniors
im not gonna begrudge people from doing drugs, including coke. i partake every now and then with it and have a great time. I'm not one of the most recognisable sportsmen in the country though

f**k me he's an absolute idiot. just get your dumb friend to go pick up a couple bags....it's not hard mate

gronkathon

First Grade
"Falloon was named Titans player of the year last season."

Far out, goes to show how shit the Titans were last year.

Like the year Beau Ryan won the award for Wests Tigers

Garts

Bench
im not gonna begrudge people from doing drugs, including coke. i partake every now and then with it and have a great time. I'm not one of the most recognisable sportsmen in the country though

f**k me he's an absolute idiot. just get your dumb friend to go pick up a couple bags....it's not hard mate

Exactly. Crazy to put yourself in the situation of picking it up.

Latest posts