What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Smith charged cocaine trafficking

Canard

Immortal
im not gonna begrudge people from doing drugs, including coke. i partake every now and then with it and have a great time. I'm not one of the most recognisable sportsmen in the country though

f**k me he's an absolute idiot. just get your dumb friend to go pick up a couple bags....it's not hard mate

Not to mention the potential for blackmail, match fixing or other dodgy dealings. Unless of course its one of those ethical dealers.

I'm a bit like you, but its niave to think Class As are a victimless drug.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Not to mention the potential for blackmail, match fixing or other dodgy dealings. Unless of course its one of those ethical dealers.

I'm a bit like you, but its niave to think Class As are a victimless drug.

There'd be less victims if it was legalized. Everything short of heroin and ice should be legal.

POPEYE

Coach
Why are threads dedicated to drugs in this forum, don't people get enough on the 6 o'clock news . . . just asking

ek999

First Grade
There'd be less victims if it was legalized. Everything short of heroin and ice should be legal.

Except it is also a banned substance under the WADA Code in-compettition which would open them up to blackmail as they were using it during the season

Cletus

First Grade
Exactly. Crazy to put yourself in the situation of picking it up.

I thought the same thing but I guess if you are a high profile sportsman it makes sense to go to another player because if you go to a regular drug dealer they and all their dodgy mates will know you're a coke fiend and will gossip about it. I imagine the people charged would have known a lot of players in all 3 codes, that's a lot of 'friends' to allegedly sell drugs to. It would be nice little earner.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Peter Badel of the Courier Mail says the Suns and Titans have both been under police surveillance and thinks there will be more charges to come

Tooooks

Bench

What is "short" of heroin and ice?

I'd like to see cannabis legalised before even thinking about harder stuff.

Anyway, this seems like a massive overreaction for blokes who are clearly low level in the drug trade (if they're even in the drug trade).

Latest posts