What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Taumalolo

Tommy Smith

Referee
How freaking good is this guy?

He's a bullet train with the agility of a gazelle.

Never seen a player like him.

ram raid

Bench
I agree. Complete freak. I've never seen anyone run as hard at the line as he does. "Wrecking ball" ... there is no other term.

Last Week

Bench
He was a beast. Brisbane's forwards aimed up tonight. They were great. They did struggle to the middle of the first half and the last 20 of the second, but Taumalolo resisted them all game. He kept their pack in the match. Scott was being smashed by Blair, Tamou was rather flat. But Taumalolo really stood up.

Champion game from him tonight. Let's see what he does next week.

Canard

Immortal
Most LU members picked Merrin over him for Lock of the Year, surprisingly.

Not only would I pick JT3 for that award, but I reckon he might go close to Player of the Year.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Well he won the RLPA Player of the Year Award.

He was Lock of the Year by a lightyear imo and I had him in a coin toss with Josh Hodgson for Player of the Year.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Most LU members

images

Doomednow

Bench
I didn't say Merrin wasnt playing well, JT3 has been immense however.

Yep I'm not saying one way or the other just that it's not the biggest wtf result. I've now spent 2 posts defending the collective intelligence of LU. I'm out.

Latest posts